Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Kitty Pats - Kittycats Animation Overrider and more...;Freebie Double Hold AO
06-08-2012, 06:04 AM (This post was last modified: 06-08-2012 06:04 AM by Elif Kling.)
RE: Kitty Pats - (NEW) Animation Overrider for KittyCats
Thanks all Smile Glad you like it I was just tired of throwing my cats around while walking lol

@Bea: Yeah the demo is only for the sits since I can't make a script that tells the cats to change pose....would be cool though hehe
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Bea Shamrock
06-08-2012, 06:23 AM
Super AO and excelent service <3
I love we finally don't have to swing around our kitty while walking *so sad*

[Image: o5e5bzt]

Retro Kitties Showroom ยป

Notorious kitty hoarder ..
My cats rarely leave my cattery.

06-08-2012, 12:42 PM
WOW cute!

Sylvan Felines Shops:
Main Store
@CatTales
06-09-2012, 07:46 AM
Today I wore my new AO!!! Awesome Elif!! Thanks so much for making it!!!!!!! At first it seemed I was doing something wrong and ummmm I was.... it's a "cuddling" ao not a hold AO lol Big Grin After that it all worked great! (I'd really like to see a hold animation in the future to add to the AO if possible, pleeeeease? At least for walking and standing)

Bea Shamrock, Kitty carer and breeder

"There are no
ordinary cats"
(Colette)
06-10-2012, 10:13 AM (This post was last modified: 06-10-2012 10:16 AM by Elif Kling.)
@Bea: glad you like it Smile Animations for the hold are already on my to do list hehe
06-10-2012, 07:43 PM
yay!!!!!! you're so awesome Elif!!!!!

I've been having some trouble with the non-ground sits too I'm afraid. Could it be the size (my av is a bit over 1.70m tall)?. I sink in the chairs Sad

But with the AO I happily sit on the ground on a nice pose rather than the default ground sit Big Grin

"There are no
ordinary cats"
(Colette)
06-11-2012, 04:54 AM
RE: Kitty Pats - (NEW) Tiny Cuddle Project, Animation Override for KittyCats
Tiny Cuddle Project started, see first post for details Wink

@ Bea: hm my avi is about 1.74m. Could you send me a pic of how it looks? I'll try to catch you inworld but seems we are on rather opposites timeszones ^^
06-11-2012, 08:11 AM (This post was last modified: 06-11-2012 08:13 AM by Bea Shamrock.)
*runs to get the tiny AO and to spread the word in tiny community*

I'll send you some pictures -I was thinking it may depend on the chair too and not the size. I think I sat on my sofa without sinking. I'll try a few seats and send you the pics ^^

Thanks so much again for addressing this issue!!!!! Tinies and biggies happy! Heart

Edit: I'm normally online in the SL late afternoon and evening everyday if you ever need to catch me inworld.I may be on at otehr times as well but not regularly.

(06-11-2012 04:54 AM)Elif Kling Wrote:  Tiny Cuddle Project started, see first post for details Wink

@ Bea: hm my avi is about 1.74m. Could you send me a pic of how it looks? I'll try to catch you inworld but seems we are on rather opposites timeszones ^^

"There are no
ordinary cats"
(Colette)
06-13-2012, 05:02 AM
(06-11-2012 04:54 AM)Elif Kling Wrote:  Tiny Cuddle Project started, see first post for details Wink

I started taking pictures to send you then realised it must have been sl acting up that day... I didn't sink anymore -some chair animations override the cuddle but I suppose that's inevitable. I really love the AO! Smile

"There are no
ordinary cats"
(Colette)
06-13-2012, 10:52 AM
Oooh, so this AO works for tinies? I kept seeing it advertised but assumed it was just another thing for big people so I ignored it Tongue

(06-13-2012 05:02 AM)Bea Shamrock Wrote:  

I started taking pictures to send you then realised it must have been sl acting up that day... I didn't sink anymore -some chair animations override the cuddle but I suppose that's inevitable. I really love the AO! Smile

SagaKitty News and Updates Blog:
http://sagakitty.blogspot.ca/
Got Proofs? =^^=
Send full-perm textures/NCs/urls to SagaKitty in SL or email SagaKittySL@gmail.com

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)