Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

HUD Improvement
07-26-2011, 11:53 PM
HUD Improvement
I suggested it in Addicts chat, but I thought I would put it here for the record.

I would LOVE to see an option on the HUD that allows you to set all the home positions of all the kitties at once.

I change houses a lot & I swap kitties around to different partners. I would like to be able to not have to reset the home positions on so many kitties individually.

Thanks so much for listening and for being so great!

*love and hugs*
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-27-2011, 01:28 PM
RE: HUD Improvement
I second this suggestion!! Especially after moving my cattery yesterday and having to reset home positions on all the cats one at a time. Confused It was awesome to be able to set their range in one sweep, so to be able to park their cute furry behinds where I want them and then click "set home" and have them all done at once would be so convenient.

Thanks!!
07-31-2011, 06:46 AM
Third! This is a great idea. I also would like to be able to teleport all my kitties to me. If I can send them away I should be able to bring them all to me.
08-01-2011, 03:04 AM
I haven't bought the HUD but if this feature were implemented, I'd buy it in a heartbeat.

[Image: 6853924930_0f355fc725_o.png]
08-14-2011, 07:12 AM
That would be cool yes!
Also what would be cool is being able to show the boys only or the girls only so we know how many bous and girls we have so we can easily find out how many we have from each gender.

[Image: o5e5bzt]

Retro Kitties Showroom »

Notorious kitty hoarder ..
My cats rarely leave my cattery.

08-15-2011, 10:17 AM
I am adding an idea to this existing thread: Sorting by couples. This way when I try to cuddle my way into a kitten right this second, I can just sort by who I have paired up. It would look something like this.:

Borris and Natasha:
Stat Symbol: His stats and Her Stats
08-17-2011, 03:37 PM
(08-15-2011 10:17 AM)Morsmordre Furman Wrote:  I am adding an idea to this existing thread: Sorting by couples. This way when I try to cuddle my way into a kitten right this second, I can just sort by who I have paired up. It would look something like this.:

Borris and Natasha:

YES! This for sure!!!
08-18-2011, 01:55 AM
I would looooove to see this feature on the HUD in the future! As the owner of 60 cats, resetting the home position of the cats one by one can be very tedious and time-consuming. I also would like to be able to see my kitties stats from the HUD, even when I'm on a different region than my cats Big Grin So far, the HUD has been an absolute life-saver! But these features would make it even more awesome.
08-21-2011, 05:02 AM
another little GREAT add on would be if you could only TP unpartnered cats (maybe even by gender) right in front of your feet.
As being owner of a lot of cats this would make my mating parties much easier and more time efficient!!!
08-31-2011, 09:04 AM
(08-15-2011 10:17 AM)Morsmordre Furman Wrote:  I am adding an idea to this existing thread: Sorting by couples. This way when I try to cuddle my way into a kitten right this second, I can just sort by who I have paired up. It would look something like this.:

Borris and Natasha:

Totally!

[Image: o5e5bzt]

Retro Kitties Showroom »

Notorious kitty hoarder ..
My cats rarely leave my cattery.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)