Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

HUD Problems
07-24-2011, 01:06 PM
HUD Problems
Ok so I and a few of my friends are having similar problems with the new HUD.

For some reason it just stops working: When I reload it or click a different sort button, it shows 0 of 0 cats and no list.

Sometimes it reloads ok, but then the number of cats slowly goes down for no reason.. lower and lower until it shows only 5 cats.

My friend asked for help about this in the chat group and was told she must have had at least one cat in her cattery that hadn't been updated. She isn't able to check all her cats but I decided to see if this would solve my problem: I went to a location where I only had about 50 cats (I wasn't going to spend all day checking every single cat and box at my main cattery either Tongue ). I checked every cat/box at this location, and all were the current version, but the HUD still stopped working when I clicked a sort button.

My way around this is to keep a backup copy of the HUD I like (the colour/size/whatever) and whenever the one I'm using stops working, I just trash it and copy the backup HUD and use the new copy. I have to do this 3 or 4 times a week, though.

So just curious if anyone else experiences this problem and if maybe you have an easier trick than mine to get around it?

=^^=
Wendi

SagaKitty News and Updates Blog:
http://sagakitty.blogspot.ca/
Got Proofs? =^^=
Send full-perm textures/NCs/urls to SagaKitty in SL or email SagaKittySL@gmail.com
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-26-2011, 05:13 AM
RE: HUD Problems
I had that until I properly updated, a few of my KCs updated, and then rolled back due to Sl being SL. I would double check but this sounds like a very strange issue. You need to check each cat. I know its hard when you have a lot. The other thing? It may also be lag. If you are suffering packet loss and lag then a lot of HUDs had these issues.

You are using the newest HUD witht he newest update right? That matters too.
07-29-2011, 09:26 PM
I also have been experiencing the issue. It can be pretty frustrating, especially when I didn't make the backup copy. I have to keep switching to other colors/sizes of the HUDS. All of my cats are updated, and this has been going on for some time.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-31-2011, 06:49 AM
File a ticket, maybe there's something off about your copy and at worst you get sent a new HUD to try. Sometimes SL doesn't unbox coded items correctly.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)