Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Awesome new Kittycat Auction / Bidboard Group? Read on!
07-23-2011, 11:35 PM
Star Awesome new Kittycat Auction / Bidboard Group? Read on!
OH NO ANOTHER KITTYCAT GROUP TO ADD TO MY ALREADY SPAM!....

Not Exactly!

Sure there might be many KittyCat groups where you see everyone advertising their cats for sale ... but how many of you actually follow what is being sold in those groups? Every time you log in and your messages are capped... or right away you find yourself getting 50 different chat spams that continue every five minutes....not to mention all the bot spam! Most of you end up closing the groups and turning off your notifications right? You can possibly miss the perfect cat you are looking for that might be for sale or at an auction!

Then you have the groups who don't allow everyone to advertise your auctions or sales or you must go through the troubles asking the owner for permission to send notices and they never answer you; others charge you $ to get into them.

All we really want is to advertise our beautiful KittyCats in a nice peaceful environment with good people, no bots, no spam! So I made a new group that will allow kittycat addicts to stay informed of whats going on around the grid and share information about auctions, bid boards and personal sales!

There will be a few rules that everyone must follow so everyone stays happy. If you don't like the rules and wont follow them I will remove you... Big Grin

The main focus of this group is to advertise upcoming auctions and bid boards!
- Please only send upto 3 notices a day about your board. You have 24hours on your board no one wants 10 notices because they might just ignore it.

- You may advertise your auction in advance. If your Auction is on Sunday and today is Monday please dont advertise every day or 5 times a day... Once a day is more than enough...On the day of your auction, you can send up to 3 notices through out the day. (This does not include your bid boards)

Also If you have staff that works for you...no more than 4 notices per day for your location!

You are allowed to send a notice TWICE a day about your own personal sale and/or cat(s) you will have in the auction. Please don't send more than allowed.. I will send you a warning before I take away your rights to post. All I ask is to respect these rules and everyone will be happy!!

For the time being the group is open for everyone to join! Spread the word! Invite your friends! Lets make this group awesome! Fill it up with awesome people who share love for kittycats Big Grin I will monitor the group and will make sure there are not bots/alts who are spamming more than allowed per day.

You can find the group by pasting this link into your SL and joining it! Find it in my profile! Find it in search!
secondlife:///app/group/c4396d79-d24e-8dca-e990-33dabb64e1ee/about
The name of the group is Suck a Pretty Cat... which was a part of "you had to be there" moment ... someone was trying to name their kitty Such a Pretty Cat and yeah... they never got to live that down!

Hope you spread the word and join! Lets help each other stay aware of awesome auctions with awesome people! All I ask is to respect my rules as I am sure I will not be the only one whoul would appreciate not being flooded with notices <3
Feel free to contact me in world as well for other suggestions Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Cadence Aldrich
07-24-2011, 12:53 PM
RE: Awesome new Kittycat Auction / Bidboard Group? Read on!
[2011-06-23 20:11] AY: He's so cute!
[2011-06-23 20:11] Noc: suck a pretty cat
[2011-06-23 20:12] AY: lol
[2011-06-23 20:12] AY: omg
[2011-06-23 20:12] Noc: omfg
[2011-06-23 20:12] CF: eh?
[2011-06-23 20:12] Wendi: LOL

[2011-06-23 20:12] Noc: such*

[2011-06-23 20:12] Noc: such a pretty cat

[2011-06-23 20:12] CF: LMAO
[2011-06-23 20:12] AY: wow
[2011-06-23 20:12] Wendi: omg LMAO

[2011-06-23 20:12] Noc dies

[2011-06-23 20:12] PP: He's a LOVELY cat

SagaKitty News and Updates Blog:
http://sagakitty.blogspot.ca/
Got Proofs? =^^=
Send full-perm textures/NCs/urls to SagaKitty in SL or email SagaKittySL@gmail.com
 Thanks given by: Chloe Platini
07-25-2011, 12:05 AM
RE: Awesome new Kittycat Auction / Bidboard Group? Read on!
omg i love this! thank you haha I completely missed that auction Big Grin poor Noc will never live that over hahah!

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)