Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

A storage cattery tab for kitties
03-31-2014, 04:22 PM
Rainbow A storage cattery tab for kitties
I know many kitty breeders love their kitties too much to ever send off, and many of us use cattery to breed, so why not a storage tab for older kitties we plan to permapet? A special part of the cattery where they cant steal food from your breeding kitties. You just put your favorites int he cattery and then an option to move them to say a storage tab where you can keep your kitties you plan to perma pet even over time. This way they arent mixed in with breeders and stealing their food. It's Just a thought. Angel
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-31-2014, 08:21 PM
RE: A storage cattery tab for kitties

As opposed to stuffing them in your inventory so they starve?

Doesnt the permapet elixer instantly cure the

'SICK CAT UNDER AN INDIAN BLANKET WITH A THERMOMETER IN ITS MOUTH'

effect?

I guess a separate kitteh closet would be good if you simply didnt like the concept

of a sick kitteh.

I dont think they mind being under that blanket,

its really nicely textured.

I think Clint Eastwood had a poncho made out of the same stuff.

[Image: DERKITTEHMILLlogosmallest.jpg]

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Nykus/54/231/24/

Soylent Green is KitteH!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-01-2014, 12:28 AM (This post was last modified: 04-01-2014 12:30 AM by ruby Tierbal.)
would be good to have this , all my collection /keepers are on deans account so i can see what is there with ease having 80 plus collection kitties its hard to have all in one place , i cant feed them all so half at least await the permapet option (when a offer comes and its cheaper to purchase ) but a tab would be better Smile

.-~·*'˜¨¯`·¸ Rubes ¸·`¯¨˜'*·~-.
.-~·*'˜¨¯`·¸AUCTIONEER AT UKF ¸·`¯¨˜'*·~-.
Find all posts by this user
04-01-2014, 10:01 AM
The feature request recognizes reality and suggests that the Cattery work WITH the players instead of forcing them to look for workarounds.

The Cattery should provide some for of segregation.

The primary request is for the ability to segregate some cats from access to food.

Segregation would allow the Cattery to add a missing feature: random pairing. At present, all cats in the Cattery must be specifically paired to produce a box. In-world, unpaired cats, segregated in an area (that is, "within range of each other") will randomly select a mate.

Segregation also allows players to collect and organize. At present, this can be done in-world, by physical location, or in inventory, by folder organization. Providing some form of segregation in the Cattery not only adds this missing feature, it improves upon it since a cat in the Cattery CANNOT be accidentally lost or deleted.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)