Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Cuddling
02-11-2011, 01:30 PM
Cuddling
In the fast facts notecard that was sent out it says at age 4 the animation for cuddling kicks in and you should be able to cuddle them, my 4 day olds go straight to my shoulder still. So was curious if this is a bug or what. Thanks for the great work!

Heart Rori
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-11-2011, 01:55 PM (This post was last modified: 02-11-2011 01:56 PM by KittyCat Princess.)
RE: Cuddling
it is actually on day 5. it was a printing error Tongue we'll fix that right away and ty for letting us know!
02-11-2011, 05:57 PM
I also noticed that the HUD text says "Cuddle Me!" today at age 4 when I clicked on a kitty, and was wondering about this. Thanks for the clarification!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-12-2011, 04:44 AM
(02-11-2011 01:30 PM)Aurora Jacks Wrote:  In the fast facts notecard that was sent out it says at age 4 the animation for cuddling kicks in and you should be able to cuddle them, my 4 day olds go straight to my shoulder still. So was curious if this is a bug or what. Thanks for the great work!

Hi Aurora Smile There is a mismatch with the actual animation and the menu button Smile KittyCatS will look into it if he can fix in alreaday in the next update.

[Image: a_catbox.gif]

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)