Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Suggestion: New kitten box text
07-19-2011, 01:33 PM
Suggestion: New kitten box text
I like that you can now select what text to show on kitten boxes but for sorting and storing in inventory the way it is now is a lot of clicking.

Before update 1.08 I would click text on for a box and name the box based on traits I saw.

Today I just got 2 boxes from newly updated cats and found I had to go in and click each checkbox to turn all the text on, name the boxes then store in inventory. This can wear on the fingers if you have a lot of cats.

My suggestion is have a "turn all text on" button or have all text options turned on by default (like how all animations boxes are checked on) and let us turn off the ones we do not want showing.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-19-2011, 08:24 PM
RE: Suggestion: New kitten box text
Yep, totally agree with this!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-20-2011, 02:24 AM
agree with the button to show all text, but not having the text show by default, that would mean a lot of clicking for those that don't want any text above their boxes *is one of those people*
07-22-2011, 12:59 PM
I love the next text options, just being able to show the name of my box in my store is great less clutter. But I so agree would love to see a ALL TEXT ON button as well.
07-23-2011, 06:59 AM
maybe a "all on" and a "all off" button would be nice to have in all the menus that do these "option on/off" things?

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)