Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Disappointed in kitty
03-12-2014, 03:36 PM
RE: Disappointed in kitty
as a insight to the Free kitties my snowflake kitty which was the free xmas gift took 70plus days to give me a fur and ended up giving me a very new fur for free !! Maine Coon - Silver Tortoiseshell
so keep trying dont feel cheated , feel honored that you got them as gifts Smile good luck !

.-~·*'˜¨¯`·¸ Rubes ¸·`¯¨˜'*·~-.
.-~·*'˜¨¯`·¸AUCTIONEER AT UKF ¸·`¯¨˜'*·~-.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Maxwell Grantly , Ivy Norsk , Skippy Beresford , VeetMesser Resident , Aubreygrace Starlight
03-13-2014, 06:29 PM (This post was last modified: 03-13-2014 08:05 PM by VeetMesser Resident.)
(03-10-2014 10:45 AM)CatherineG Walworth Wrote:  So i spent forever running around finding birthday cakes on the birthday hunt so I could receive the male cat. I wait for a long time and the male and female special cats finally produce a kitten. However, it's a 1T. How totally disappointing. I may think again before buying a special cat or wasting my time again. Sad
Sorry you were miss informed or miss informed about thinking the Two Birthday Kitties would give you a certain Special or maybe a Costume Kitty or a Special Trait or what ever. Sorry you feel disappointed? maybe because being miss informed. Confused

I don't understand the part about buying a special cat? Cause these were free as has been already said. They were like a gift given From KittyCatS to Celebrate their Birthday or like a fun gift at the end of a Birthday Party. Not many people give gifts for their Birthdays. I have been to tons of parties that you didn't even get a treat parting gift bag. We Got KittyCatS! Oh Man That was a fun Party!!! Like was said the Kitties are just like starter Kitties but with a costume. Which retail for about L$300 each, L$600 for the both of them. Plus I think it was Pretty kool that KittyCatS gave everyone a Kitty 1st before even having to play a game just by a touch of a box. That is way kool. But for those that wanted to do the hunt and play their Birthday game would get another kitty, Wooohooo!
I really sorry that you have seen it as a wait of time. I didn't think so. Here is how I see the hunt. Maybe My view can help? Ok when you go to a birthday party in RL you can play games be entertained and meet new people and lots more, right? Well That is what KittyCatS did. They through a Party and not just a few hour Party but a party that lasted days and days. Man What a Party!!!! WoooHoooo! KittyCatS Rocks! Never Been to a Party Like this before in RL or SL!!! Never. You get to Meet New People, Help People, Get to Know People and People Help You. Also People get to meet you. Totally worth it to me. I loved helping people and even some people that where physically challenged in RL for one reason or another. And People that may just need a Friend! Where else can you have the chance to meet around 10,000 people at a Party that share a same interest as you? I Love it!
I met so many new people, so many people got to meet me, I got to have fun, test my skills help others and see places i have never seen before and didn't even know was there. Oh ad Thanks to the Hunt I found out about horses that look like Starlite Rainbow Bright's horse. Which i'm still thinking about someday. Which lead me to the K9's and I became a owner of 4 Doggies. Well I have gave one away and going to be giving another away and gave one of their Puppies away to a good friend! Man I had so much fun. ANd The fun still hasn't ended. Some of the places i didn't get to explore as much as i wanted to I saved the LM's to and have been going back to them to explore more!!!! Major Awesome Party!!! I was dancing My butt off not only in SL but RL too!!! hehehehehe! Can't wait for next year!!!!!!!Heart
Cool deal you got one trait to show! Congrads. Reach out to the KittyCatS community and there are tons of people close to 10,000 that i'm pretty sure are more than happy to help show and teach you how to pull more traits.
Oh Yes the Kitties!!!!!:Smile
Here are the two Babies That My Birthday Girl Gave me and I will have another as soon as I figure out who i want to put her with next
#1 http://gyazo.com/b76c85fc9592ca9936be580e6dc5baa7 This One I found out her eyes
#2 http://gyazo.com/19963f67619aed60784427f810a5f038 Now this one is where I found out her Fur! So So Beautiful with those Eyes. Thanks KittyCatS
Now My Boy Birthday Kitty has given Me Great Laughter. just Check Out the Sizes on all 3 of the Kitties he has given me...LOLOL! Too Cute ad To Funny!
#1 http://gyazo.com/641fd2f29d09847a33093d9b64cc8a8f found out his eyes are Tapestry Organica and his ears are Rounded too cute
#2 This one is a 0T Kitty but Funny lolololl --->Look at the size http://gyazo.com/11b2ce775542b9a2e3a9d6f18435a4e3 lolololol
#3 http://gyazo.com/3c26128f183214136566f027b086ce79 this one a 2T just like his big brother and look at his size! LOLOL! oh ad ALL Boys just like Their Daddy and all that Beautiful Gen Fur! just Beautiful oh and if ya didn't notice all his Wifeies have been Hot Beautiful 9T very well traited Females! Maybe not in other Peoples Eyes But in My eyes these All of these Babies are Freaking Gorgeous.
My Birthday Boy is a jokester lolol Might Change his Autoname to Clown Asopus
For those reading this and love history or love looking up Auto names ( a new Hobby of mine Big Grin) here is the wiki link for his name http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asopus Heart
Maybe it was because My RL birthday is in February also that I enjoyed it so much? LOLOL! naww it was and still is a blast. To me these Kitties are a gift that keeps givenSmile even after the party is over! Sad
I hope be sharing a bit of My Birthday Adventure that i had with everyone helps and gives you some laughs to after looking at Asopus's Babies ! Can't wait to Birth Georgia's Bluepoint baby when i find a proper mate. Smile

Thanks Veet Smile A.K.A. Tigger BounceBounce :0)

~ Tigger BounceBounce - VeetMesser

*~* This And That Cats *~* Click Here For Taxi
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
 Thanks given by: Skippy Beresford , ruby Tierbal , Maxwell Grantly , Aubreygrace Starlight
03-16-2014, 06:15 PM
I'm thankful that KittyCats! gives away free kitties on occasion to attract new hobbyists and breeders, but it's always important to read the packaging and directions that they include with your special gift so you can make the most of it. Unless specifically advertised, two specials bred together will not produce a special baby. In some collections, like the RomantiCats!, KC does advertise this and you end up with really cute second-generation specials like the Peasant cat, but in most cases there is no special baby and your specials will reproduce exactly like any other Genesis starter. The key to pulling out traits is to pair your starter with a well-traited cat, preferably with recessive fur, eyes or whatever other traits you want to get out of it. A 9T cat is best, but even a 4-5T cat can pull some new traits. You paired a gen starter with another gen starter, so in this case neither was able to pull much from the other. The better bet would be buy pairs for your collectibles. Furthermore, even if you pair with amazing cats, your offspring may not be what you want. Usually, you need to breed out for a few generations to make the best of it. Most people who have worked with kitties for a while can give you hints about that. Smile In any case, if you decide not to breed, you can be glad for the gift of the kitties. Many companies do not give away free product the way KittyCats! does. If you want to be successful in breeding, it needs to be a hobby and passion, because it does not always provide instant gratification.

“I love cats because I enjoy my home; and little by little, they become its visible soul.” Jean Cocteau
Find all posts by this user
 Thanks given by: Skippy Beresford , Maxwell Grantly , VeetMesser Resident , Aubreygrace Starlight

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)