Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Fancy Tiger K$ Purchase at Store
02-28-2014, 12:06 PM
Fancy Tiger K$ Purchase at Store
I want to purchase one of the fancy lions in the front of the store and I know I have plenty of K dollars according to the website but it's not letting me use them..says I have zero.

thanks in advance
Cyn
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-28-2014, 01:25 PM (This post was last modified: 02-28-2014 01:26 PM by HikariItsumo Resident.)
RE: Fancy Tiger K$ Purchase at Store
Hi Cyn,

The only kitty dollars you can use to buy a Tiger are those obtained by sending cats / boxes to the
Menagerie (called "balance" on your account page).

The bonus (obtained by buying them through the dock or a giftcard) can be used to buy anything in
the store sold by KittyCatsBiz Resident, BUT Menagerie items (Tigers etc), gift cards & LE's.

Now, some people sell their Tiger, you should put an ad saying you are looking for one in the
Wanted section of this forum.

Hikari Smile
02-28-2014, 01:27 PM
The page http://kittycats.biz/transactions.php shows your K$ transactions and balances.

At the top are two lines:

The K$ "balance" shows K$ from sending cats to the Menagerie. This is the ONLY balance which can be used to obtain Menagerie Collectibles.

The K$ "bonus" shows K$ from payments of L$ to your dock. This CAN NOT be used to purchase collectibles.

The total of these two is the total K$ you have on hand which can be used to purchase other items, such as food or milk. Normally, these purchases draw from your "bonus" until it hits zero, then draw from your "balance".

Yes, it's a mess, illogical, and bears only a passing resemblance to normal accounting. But it's what we have and I doubt it'll ever be fixed. Smile
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-28-2014, 02:15 PM
And I suppose there is no way to get back the 10,000L I put in the Kitty dollars
(02-28-2014 01:27 PM)Tad Carlucci Wrote:  The page http://kittycats.biz/transactions.php shows your K$ transactions and balances.

At the top are two lines:

The K$ "balance" shows K$ from sending cats to the Menagerie. This is the ONLY balance which can be used to obtain Menagerie Collectibles.

The K$ "bonus" shows K$ from payments of L$ to your dock. This CAN NOT be used to purchase collectibles.

The total of these two is the total K$ you have on hand which can be used to purchase other items, such as food or milk. Normally, these purchases draw from your "bonus" until it hits zero, then draw from your "balance".

Yes, it's a mess, illogical, and bears only a passing resemblance to normal accounting. But it's what we have and I doubt it'll ever be fixed. Smile
02-28-2014, 03:02 PM
You are correct.

The only way to get your money back would be "in kind". That is when you purchase normal items like food, milk, potions, etc. You'll be offered to use those K$ instead of L$ when you purchase at the main store.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-28-2014, 03:46 PM
Great....there goes my kitty purchases for awhile. I had just stocked up on food and such.

(02-28-2014 03:02 PM)Tad Carlucci Wrote:  You are correct.

The only way to get your money back would be "in kind". That is when you purchase normal items like food, milk, potions, etc. You'll be offered to use those K$ instead of L$ when you purchase at the main store.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)