Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Suggestion: HUD sort features
07-11-2011, 05:27 AM
Suggestion: HUD sort features
Hi there,

Love the new HUD and have a couple more suggestions. I would love love love to have the hud give you not just a total cat on sim count..but break it down into xx male/xx female cats. That would make it so much easier for those of us trying to keep it even for breeding. Even further..I'd love to see it be able to filter so you could set parameters to find say..cats with 90% or more love..cats xx days older/younger,etc. I know it kinda does that now but its one thing or the other and there is no way to manipluate the data that is returned. just think of the info we use all the time for partnering and make it able to filter by that criteria. I would love to see a split hud where you could list boys on one side, girls on the other and scroll each up and down to compare..then have a drop down on each cat that lists the boxes/kittens they have produced. Anyway, think that would be awesome Tongue

Noc
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-11-2011, 06:18 AM
RE: Suggestion: HUD sort features
That would be simply awesome and saving up hours of "breeding my brain" hopping around between the pedigree and SL to compare Stats and Genetics ...
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)