Hello There, Guest! Register

my poor first kittycat
02-25-2014, 03:38 PM
RE: my poor first kittycat
My lucy is getting much better. Today she is
? Lucy

? 1084 days ? Off ? 19%

? 74% ?? 83%

So she is now 19% happy. I wanted to pet her but couldn't because she didn't have the option back then. Having her is an eye opener because I can see what features have been added since then. For instance, she does not have a cattery button and when she is well I can "cuddle" her but not "hold" her.

I tried to use the updater on her but it didn't work. I'll try again when she is healthy.

It's been great fun reading everyone's posting on here. I didn't realize she was one of the earliest ones around. I was almost a kittycats pioneer but didn't know about the feeding or breeding or anything. (laughing) It's funny that I've come full circle and found kittycats again. I am so happy I found kittycats (again).

Along with her I found a kittybox with a Genesis Coco in it. I can't put it in the cattery (no cattery button) so don't know the b-day but pedigree says mom is 1066 days and pop is 1021 days.

Those stats of yours are very interesting, Tad.

Ivy, I'll post a picture once she's up and about.

Anyone else have an oldtimer cat up and about, please post the pic, I'd like to see them too.

Yep, Maxwell, she was seriously grumpy but I'm doing my best to cheer her up while she's in her sickbed. I even gave her a teddybear. (Unfortunately, it walked off Smile. I put everyone else in the cattery so she could have the food dish to herself which she appreciated very much.

Petronilla, why kind of kitty is your 999 day old kitty?

Thanks everybody for their kind thoughts towards my Lucy.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-26-2014, 12:36 AM
Lucy with her Teddy bear

[Image: 4f43323cc387f48e96ac7c06e9cff3c1.png]

And I promised her a pony when she gets better

[Image: 8de22da9100f2a30105973db1a977016.png]

(After I found Lucy, I searched my inventory for any other breedables. I tend to pick up random things on hunts. I found a pony and this teddy bear and gave them to Lucy.)
 Thanks given by: Ivy Norsk
02-26-2014, 04:48 PM (This post was last modified: 02-26-2014 04:51 PM by Tad Carlucci.)
[Image: Snapshot_022.png]

I was looking at the claimed "joined" date on the web server. It seemed "wrong" for Charm, claiming she joined 3/20/2011 but I have a sign I made for her first shop, which was a few days after she obtained her first cat (a female). The sign read "Tomcat needed" and the image was dated 3/10/2011.

While doing this bit of archeology I came across this image of her first cats morning the death of one of their number, image dated 3/28/2011. Blue Sorbet wasn't her first cat (the Flames on the right were). But it was her first support ticket and I remember she was near tears for two days waiting for the replacement.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-26-2014, 07:01 PM
i m so glad to hear her baby was resurrected. It's amazing to see the early kitties. I like the one with the purple ears. What was that one called? Those green jaguars look pretty nifty too. Amazing that a shot can be glimpse into the early history (and furs) of Kittycats. It would be fun to create a little museum exhibition with little descriptions.
02-28-2014, 12:18 AM
kayleigh posted in the showroom about the alpha kitty which is over 1000 days old

http://kittycats.biz/forum/showthread.php?tid=13859
03-02-2014, 04:39 PM

a KILLED BY THE ASSET SERVER tombstone!!

Very cool.

With a group of mourners!

I would have kept that in the yard!

I have this tiny island in the bay next door,

with a hanging man on it and a

tombstone bearing the name of a long lost friend,

who one day, just vanished from the game.

So the concept is rather familiar.

I would have kept the super depressed -20211 cat in its bed as well,

and put it on display!

Maybe with a bottle of prozac just out of its reach Wink

Very neat stuff going on out there!

Yah I know, Its all subversive and stuff,

I'm the warped guy with the menagerie squishing machine in the shoppe.

So dont hate me for my dark tastes!

For though I am a fan of KittyCatS,

I'm not into the lite and fluffy,

I like the weird and wonderous Wink

[Image: DERKITTEHMILLlogosmallest.jpg]

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Nykus/54/231/24/

Soylent Green is KitteH!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-03-2014, 03:06 AM
lol. You're funny, winter phoenix. It didn't even occur to me to keep my found kitty as is. she is almost healthy and is now at 90% happy but still sick. I guess the teddy bear helped (who also was in a box in my inventory for years like kitty -- turns it out it was enchanted so it just had a baby (while Lucy lay near by).
03-03-2014, 04:02 AM
(03-03-2014 03:06 AM)Kayla Woodrunner Wrote:  ... I guess the teddy bear helped ... turns it out it was enchanted so it just had a baby (while Lucy lay near by).

Now THAT'S funny, Kayla! Breedables abound! (Beware, even, of those 'hiding' in inventory!) Wink

CAT'S CATS
"The smallest feline is a masterpiece." (Leonardo da Vinci)
03-04-2014, 12:33 AM (This post was last modified: 03-04-2014 12:35 AM by Kayla Woodrunner.)
I know right! CatSoliel, they are out to take over the world. My inventory is like Mary Poppins purse. I find all kinds of stuff that I forgot (I love hunts). I'm surprised I haven't found an elephant in there. Now my yard looks like a zoo because I decided to birth those found animals near Lucy. Thank god for the cattery, I moved my kittycats that are not going to give birth right away into the cattery (I still like to hold the ones about ready to have a baby). then in looking for food or home totems for the animals I just gave birth too, I found gachas at places that have multiple breedables. So now I have added 2 tigers, 2 jingjings and gempandas.

But Kittycats still seem like the best. The others don't have that much information about how genetics are passed and it can be hard to find pictures of the various coats and eyes and stuff. Kittycats has a great community which are friendly AND build information to share like dominance charts, breeding classes, and sharing information on the forum. Tad built that great tool where you can put fur, eyes and traits together to "see" your perfect kitty. Deer Thistle built the discovery chart. Saga has those great dominance charts which I think Liriel? has taken over but everyone pitches in to report where new traits are falling. Lots of breedables are cute, have new and special coats that come out and auctions but what makes Kittycats stand out is how everyone contributes to the knowledge base, not just the Kittycats staff. I didn't realize how special Kittycats was until I birthed the other breedables this week and started looking at the other groups communications and information.
Lucy is still sick after 7 days of food. I thought she would be well by know. She is dreaming of a fish she caught

("It was this big" she happily dreams, spreading her hands. "Honest it was.")

[Image: 257a6f31c81a64a3be31ee539fd38a9f.png]
 Thanks given by: CatSoleil Bellecoeur

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)