Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

KittyCats Addits Wiki 2.0
02-23-2014, 08:52 PM (This post was last modified: 02-24-2014 09:24 AM by Ethereal Hurricane.)
KittyCats Addits Wiki 2.0
[Image: 300px-Welcome_to_wiki_500.png]
URL: http://www.kittycatsaddicts.com

Hello all, some of you may remember we had been putting together a wiki about 6 months ago. I had a family issue at the time and wasn't really able to dedicate time for SL for or really anything other than chatting with close friends, and somehow the site got messed up and the URLS stopped working correctly.

Anyways, after about 4 hours this morning, I fixed the issue, and everything is restored to what it was.

I've decided, as the website, the hosting, and everything is fully paid for, for the next 3+ years, might as well try again.

I've created an in-world group, free for anyone and everyone to join, which will mainly be used for discussing the wiki, and for anyone to ask questions about the wiki.

To access that group, just ? copy and paste ? this secondlife:///app/group/fb0144e9-cd8c-a78e-7b1c-0ba19f6ac70f/about into your ?second life viewer?.

I'm not going to bother spamming about the wiki, I figure if people want to take part in it, they will.

1. If you would like to sign up and start sharing information, the first thing you need to do is create an account. An e-mail address is not required.
  2. Please sign up with using Second Life avatar's name. (Spaces in user names are allowed, Example: Ethereal Hurricane or Etherealmist Resident)
  3. Should you already have a user name here, and want to create another, we can merge your old account with a new one, and all edits and histories will be preserved.
  4. Don't forget to join our inworld KittyCats Wiki group to get help or share ideas!

Quote:Things we need ATM:
  1. Info about new traits since August 2013.
  2. Someone (or ones) who is/are PRO at wiki'ing to help wikify the wiki (this might be something I'd pay for *wink wink*)
  3. Help with updating certain sections
  4. NEW IDEAS! Toss them around with people in the group! Lets build!
  5. YOU

*link to old thread here

[Image: heart.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Kayleigh McMillan , Olgita Ruby
02-23-2014, 10:34 PM
RE: KittyCats Addits Wiki 2.0
For those of you who are URL challenged, or, like me, it fires up the wrong viewer, the name to search for is "KittyCats Wiki Group"

I could be talked into doing some technical articles, but lack ideas.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
 Thanks given by: Kayleigh McMillan
02-23-2014, 11:17 PM
RE: KittyCats Addits Wiki 2.0
Yay Wiki is back Smile
I'm looking forward to see how things will evolve!

[Image: o5e5bzt]

Retro Kitties Showroom ยป

Notorious kitty hoarder ..
My cats rarely leave my cattery.

Find all posts by this user

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)