Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Hello Hello Hello
02-28-2014, 09:08 PM
RE: Hello Hello Hello
I have two alts that I bred on before this avatar, both of them had some amazing cats in menagerie! I was thinking about bringing my first pair back but decided to bring back two Leprecats back from my first avatar, and then my second had three RFLs which I brought back. I will probably never make my third choice on the first avie, so I can always log in and look at my oldbies. I can't decide whether to bring my first girl or first boy, so will not.

As a side note, I wish after the first three freebies we could buy back more for a cost, like L$1500 each or something. Smile

“I love cats because I enjoy my home; and little by little, they become its visible soul.” Jean Cocteau
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Skippy Beresford , Maxwell Grantly
02-28-2014, 11:40 PM (This post was last modified: 02-28-2014 11:48 PM by Kayleigh McMillan.)
(02-28-2014 09:08 PM)MiuKitten Resident Wrote:  ...

As a side note, I wish after the first three freebies we could buy back more for a cost, like L$1500 each or something. Smile

Oh yes if only Heart
I hope maybe once a year perhaps to celebrate KC's birthday we are allowed to bring some kitties back we had to leave behind.

I brought back my RFL 2011 Autumn Toy Boy and Tea girl.
Besides that I decided to bring back Benjamin a summer RFL 2011 kitty which was one of my very first kitties.
And all the time I thought I had two RFL 2011 Teacups Blush
I bet back then I thought boy teas were way bigger than the girls but it was a Toy lol.
It was no hard decision for me to bring these back not even a close call but I'm flabbergasted what I had to leave behind: a bunch of Lazy Daizies, way more RFL's ...
Gosh,.. what was I even thinking.
Foremost I regret by my large wishlist up front I couldn't bring back my very first kitty with an other than genesis fur.
Who knows some time some way.

P.S. I remember one of my first kitties had passion eyes soft foldy ears and was some kind of Chateau Cat as I recall and to top it off he had a Glitter Shade.
Now that kitty freaked me out big time as noob and I brought it as fast as I could to play with the future tigers.
If only I could bring back that one xD

[Image: o5e5bzt]

Retro Kitties Showroom »

Notorious kitty hoarder ..
My cats rarely leave my cattery.

Thanks given by: Skippy Beresford , Maxwell Grantly
03-01-2014, 07:21 PM
I brought back my oldest kitty, Ghost, a Siamese Chocolate with Platinum eyes. I loved that cat, and if I had had an ounce of sense at the time, I would have kept him. He's permapetted and home on my couch.

And then I brought back the Reindeer Boy and Girl cause they're so dang cute. I started breeding the December they came out.

Thank you KittyCatS, so much. I'm not a very sentimental person, but this kind of choked me up.
 Thanks given by: Skippy Beresford , Maxwell Grantly , Kayleigh McMillan

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)