Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

WANTED: Summer (Pink) RFL Seasons of Hope!
02-21-2014, 06:37 PM (This post was last modified: 02-22-2014 05:13 AM by CatSoleil Bellecoeur.)
Rainbow WANTED: Summer (Pink) RFL Seasons of Hope!
I am so happy we can now 'bring back' beloved cats - or collections! The RFL Seasons of Hope collection is still one of my favorites.

Back in the day, when menagerie-ing seemed one of the main options for culling our cat herds, I kept one of each of these cats and menagerie'd the rest. I was on hiatus from KC for awhile, and when I came back I sold two of them (silly me!), a Winter and a Summer.

I still have Spring and Fall, and I will have a Winter when I use the Magic Menagerie Bottle. Smile

However, I only had one Summer (the pink one), and she was one of the ones I sold. I would love to have a complete collection again, soooo.....

Anyone interested in completing their own collection by trading a pink Summer (either male or female; I don't care) for a green Spring (male) or a blue Winter (female)?

Please IM me in-world if you want to trade!

CAT'S CATS
"The smallest feline is a masterpiece." (Leonardo da Vinci)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-22-2014, 05:17 AM
RE: WANTED: Summer (Pink) RFL Seasons of Hope!
(02-21-2014 06:37 PM)CatSoleil Bellecoeur Wrote:  I am so happy we can now 'bring back' beloved cats - or collections! The RFL Seasons of Hope collection is still one of my favorites.

Back in the day, when menagerie-ing seemed one of the main options for culling our cat herds, I kept one of each of these cats and menagerie'd the rest. I was on hiatus from KC for awhile, and when I came back I sold two of them (silly me!), a Winter and a Summer.

I still have Spring and Fall, and I will have a Winter when I use the Magic Menagerie Bottle. Smile

However, I only had one Summer (the pink one), and she was one of the ones I sold. I would love to have a complete collection again, soooo.....

Anyone interested in completing their own collection by trading a pink Summer (either male or female; I don't care) for a green Spring (male) or a blue Winter (female)?

Please IM me in-world if you want to trade!

.bump. - .>^..^<.

CAT'S CATS
"The smallest feline is a masterpiece." (Leonardo da Vinci)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)