Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Lavendar dream fancie boxed+Spring Sky Megapuss WANTED! WILL PAY A FORTUNE+Xmas Megas
02-19-2014, 07:14 PM
Lavendar dream fancie boxed+Spring Sky Megapuss WANTED! WILL PAY A FORTUNE+Xmas Megas
Hello Dearest Kittycats members,

I'm Still Very Very Much looking for Lavendar Dream purple Ocicat fancie BOXED only, please let me know inworld via im or notecard with your prices or if you've seen it anywhere or know anyone that might have it?! I've been looking for this Lavendar Dream since 2012 please help cooperate I have been working soo hard to get this collection as well as museum together since then. And Wanting very desperately and exhaustingly a Spring Sky Megapuss almost a year now as well! Please please.. help me find it and if you got it please sell it to me please, I would be forever grateful, very very very very generous and many thanks!+ Needing very much the rares only of the XMAS 2013's Megas as well, naughty russian mega and colouful hue mega.
--------------------------------
*What I am looking for are the following & I'm going to be launching KC's exhibition/museum very soon and very much need these to complete! so the cats won't be resold nor breed nor anything else, all your and the community's help and cooperation is always forever appreciated,hugs!Many thanks for those who helped me greatly thus far, love you!

1-Lavender Dream purple Fancie Ocicat boxed only.
2-Leprekitten retired/live/sick/permapetted.Any state unboxed.
3-Wild flowers! Spring Sky, Souffle megapusses.
4-Valentine 2011 XOXO Boxed Only.
5-Tea/Toy Sunny Side Up.
6-Tea/Toy Cookiecat: Messy.
7-Teas/toys Steampunk Nikki Girl and Goldie Boy+Girl.
8-Megapusses: SuperCats: Purple, Rainbow both boy+girl, either or needed.
9-Megapusses: Russian Naughty xmas 2013 and multiple coloured hue (rainbow) purr ball xmas 2013.
10-Megapusses Romantics: Pink Lass, Modest Maiden.
11-Megapuss: Bold Love - Love (rainbow multi-coloured) one.
12-Teacup/Toy: Day of the Dead- White girl.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hope to hear from you Soon, Hugs!

Kammy Fullstop

P.S: Please see my Swappers and Sales threads as well, you might be able to find what you "Want" regarding kittycats and this could open way for swaps or exchanges or Sales that might help both sides, Cheers! Every little helps doesn't it?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)