Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Script error? Food, illness...
02-19-2014, 03:45 PM (This post was last modified: 02-19-2014 03:46 PM by Xenia Zhangsun.)
Script error? Food, illness...
From one day to an other my Kitty turned ill - no food.
I gave her NEW kibble, now it's three days (after i gave her food)
all the time " 5 days recovery "
still after 3 days ... a script halt?

this cat:

http://kittycats.biz/pedigree/pedigreevi...id=b111869
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-19-2014, 04:20 PM (This post was last modified: 02-19-2014 04:30 PM by Kayleigh McMillan.)
RE: Script error? Food, illness...
Hello Xenia ! Smile

After a sick kitty has access to food again it take a 7 days of recovering before they are not under a blanket anymore also if they are no longer hungry :-)
How much time there will be left before they are recovered you can see when you click your kitty's info button you will see a line about the "Health Recovery".
Should you don't like to wait for what ever reason or your breeding plans with that kitty you can also obtain the "Healthy Cat Vitamin Bottle" which cures you kitty instantly.
If you think the kitty is longer in recovery than it should I'd file a ticket with the kitty's ID for KittyCatS! to investigate that.

I hope this helped :-)

P.s. I see you posted a pedigree link to your kitty but we can't access that link for other's cats in that sense your kitty's data is private for you only.
Unless you activated a pedigree link in world we can acces data about your kitty by clicking it in world.
This can be done via the check box on it's pedigree page at the very top right.

[Image: o5e5bzt]

Retro Kitties Showroom ยป

Notorious kitty hoarder ..
My cats rarely leave my cattery.

02-20-2014, 04:54 PM (This post was last modified: 02-20-2014 04:58 PM by Xenia Zhangsun.)
RE: Script error? Food, illness...
(02-19-2014 04:20 PM)Kayleigh McMillan Wrote:  ...
P.s. I see you posted a pedigree link to your kitty but we can't access that link for other's cats in that sense your kitty's data is private for you only.
Unless you activated a pedigree link in world we can acces data about your kitty by clicking it in world.
This can be done via the check box on it's pedigree page at the very top right.

Thank you ...
i was sure i already did check the box for both cats... Undecided it's now enabled.

The script really did halt after the need for food was back at 0-1%.
For 2 days the cat told me it will take 5 days and did not change...

I did file a ticket, the cat was retrieved and send back to me (now it is sleeping, but not sick anymore). Blush

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)