Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Did you know that the KittyCatS! Team and....
02-18-2014, 08:47 PM (This post was last modified: 02-19-2014 08:46 AM by Beloved Ruby.)
Did you know that the KittyCatS! Team and....
other amazing breeders will be up for auction and a DATE this coming Friday 21st, 2014?? Yes!! They are and with some awesome cats too!! If you have yet to find out about The Third Annual Kitty and a Date Auction, check out the lineup of people and the cats that will be up for auction: You HAVE to check out this post: http://kittycats.biz/forum/showthread.php?tid=13405

So this is how it works!!

? All panels start at ONLY 500L!!!
? You get the chance to acquire the KittyCatS! you have always wanted!!
? AND... you actually get a TWO HOUR Date with the person auctioning the kitty!!

Think about it!! How about a date with one of all these amazing people? What if you get a date with KittyCatS Resident himself! Or Equinox, Callie or Kitten? Pretty cool, right? I know!!

I will be there and really hope all of you join us this Friday 21st, 2014 @ 5:00 PM SLT. It will be held at The ScratchN Post sim. Just click on this link to get the SLURL:

KItty and a Date Auction @ The ScratchN Post

I know I will be there.... will you?? Check out Sanura's post here: http://kittycats.biz/forum/showthread.php?tid=13405

Check out the lineup and the amazing KittyCatS! up for auction!! You can also follow information on this great event at the ScratchN Post Website: http://www.scratchn-post.com

Hope to see you there and do let us know what you think!!

Always;
Ruby
I almost forgot:

? There will be two AWESOME Raffle Kitties!
? Prize Givers to blow your mind!
? And an amazing table with FREE GIFTS from Second Life Creators who are also KittyCatS! breeders!! Woot!!

Just sayin'... ;-)

Don't miss it!!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: LickN Wonder , Sanura Snowpaw
02-18-2014, 10:12 PM (This post was last modified: 02-18-2014 10:18 PM by Beloved Ruby.)
RE: Did you know that the KittyCatS! Team and....
Check out Callie's Kitty for the Kitty and a Date Auction:

[Image: 7242156642b67374bf0406d4d09e8c3e.jpg]

LuVie bUggiE & Myself :-)

This is what Callie has to say about her kitty and Date ideas:
Quote:#15 Callie Cline *THIS PANEL GOES TO THE CHARITY FACT ALLIANCE* - ? LoVe BuGS! - The Lover PERMAPET MEGAPUSS!! This is a one of a kind as this collection did NOT have sizes.

Date Ideas: hi!
i'm proud to be here for the third annual kitty an date auction!

if you do win me, i ask you do DATE me.... the past 2 years i was won and stood up Tongue

your 2 hours can be just about anything you'd like... all PG Smile

here are some ideas:

on the fun side, we could shop, explore, chat, play games, dance, or any pg activity.

on a more personal side, i'd be happy to use some of my RL talents in music to write you a custom song
and i'd be happy to record it but the recording would not be that good LOL.. but that is something i'd be willing to do.

i can also offer any graphic/artistic services so if you wanted a logo or special photo taken of yourself, i'd be happy to do that.

also, if you wanted to do some "business type things" i'd be happy to offer any knowledge i have in the areas of marketing, branding, creative concepts and execution, conflict resolution with customers, or anything i have in that area.

if you are in a business, i can offer business coaching.

on a more personal or self development side, i can offer personal coaching helping you to get clear on what you want in life, what may be stopping you now, and point you to any resources that may help where you are at Smile

basically, my 2 hours is yours to do what you want with Smile the mentioned things are suggestions to get a ball rolling Smile

the charity i will be donating to is FACT ALLIANCE which fights the horrendous crime of human and child trafficking... this was the same charity i donated to last year.

Yikes!! Don't Miss this Auction!!
02-19-2014, 02:53 AM (This post was last modified: 02-21-2014 09:43 AM by Maxwell Grantly.)
Wow, that is a brilliant idea. I wish I could bring my little brother along and can make a bid for any adult. (Our home is getting really cluttered and there is an essential need for us to rez a vacuum cleaner pose ball and get it cleaned.)

Magical stories from an independent author
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
 Thanks given by: Beloved Ruby , Skippy Beresford
02-19-2014, 03:35 AM
also our wonderful KITTEN LONGMEADOW will be there too!!!! Smile i may bid on her Tongue
 Thanks given by: Beloved Ruby , Sanura Snowpaw
02-19-2014, 08:39 AM (This post was last modified: 02-19-2014 08:40 AM by Beloved Ruby.)
yesss, Kitten Longmeadow will also be there!! woot woot!!
(02-19-2014 02:53 AM)Maxwell Grantly Wrote:  Wow, that is a brilliant idea. I'll bring my little brother along and see if we can make a successful bid for any adult. (Our home is getting really cluttered and there is an essential need for us to rez a vacuum cleaner pose ball and get it cleaned.)

LOL Max!! Hiya!
 Thanks given by: Maxwell Grantly , Skippy Beresford , Sanura Snowpaw
02-19-2014, 12:52 PM
Yes, a brilliant idea indeed! And so great that the money is going to charity. Maxwell and I have always wondered what that strange area is in our house that people call "kitchen". We're still not sure what you do there, so maybe someone can come and use that area for the first time ever. Wink

The Vampire Kitties Shop
 Thanks given by: Maxwell Grantly , Beloved Ruby , Sanura Snowpaw , JC Aferdita
02-19-2014, 03:26 PM
Agreed Skippy. I love the fact that it will go towards a very noble cause.
 Thanks given by: Skippy Beresford , Sanura Snowpaw
02-19-2014, 09:21 PM (This post was last modified: 02-19-2014 09:23 PM by Sanura Snowpaw.)
Just a note the only panels I know for fact are going to charity are KittyCatS, Equinox, Callie and Kitten's

Kitten's Charity will be RFL and we have a donation kiosk right at the auction area for that usage. - http://relayforlifeofsecondlife.org/

Callies will be going to Fact Alliance - http://www.letsrespond.com/

Other's may donate as well but I am not aware of them at this time. I am not sure what charities Equinox and KittyCatS plans to donate to yet but as soon as I know the main post will be updated with information about the charity as well and what charity they will be donating to.

Heart KittyCatS lover and LazyCats auctioneer. Heart
02-21-2014, 09:42 AM (This post was last modified: 02-21-2014 11:45 AM by Maxwell Grantly.)
Best wishes for the auction. I am sure that it will be well supported. Apologies but Skippy and I shall be fast asleep in the Land of Nod but we do wish everyone a very enjoyable time.

Magical stories from an independent author
 Thanks given by: Skippy Beresford , Beloved Ruby
02-21-2014, 02:56 PM
Thank you Maxwell!! It is finally here!! Have sweet dreams and see you soon!! Thanks for the support!!
 Thanks given by: Maxwell Grantly , Skippy Beresford

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)