Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Advice --> Special Kittens!! From 4th March - 11th March 2014
02-17-2014, 12:54 PM
Heart Advice --> Special Kittens!! From 4th March - 11th March 2014
Dang Trying to pick out what kitties i want to try for the March Special Baby. So Hard ! Is there anyone that plans for it ? That can give me some advice?
here is the Link
http://kittycats.biz/forum/showthread.php?tid=13592
I did the Dutchess with help from a friend last year but i was very very VERY new to KittyCats Back then.
So I would love any advice on it.
I kept My boys and girls apart until i could pair them up one by one. so that they all would breed at the same time cause i didn't want the costume on some kitties but wanted it on other kitties if i was going to get one. Smile

~ Tigger BounceBounce - VeetMesser

*~* This And That Cats *~* Click Here For Taxi
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-17-2014, 01:01 PM
RE: Advice --> Special Kittens!! From 4th March - 11th March 2014
Hi, Tigger Smile For what I know, this is going to be random, just like the royal kitties. I got the Dutchess last year and honestly, I didn't expect I will get it lol.

Crepe MyrtleHeart
Rawr! Kitty Owner
Find all posts by this user
 Thanks given by: VeetMesser Resident
02-17-2014, 01:40 PM
Hi Veet,

Just keep doing as you do : pair your cats at the last minute and keep opposite genders separated.

I suggest you first breed the ones that you wouldn't mind have the special costume and keep the others with desired
fur for later.

Hikari Smile
 Thanks given by: VeetMesser Resident
02-17-2014, 10:29 PM (This post was last modified: 02-17-2014 10:30 PM by Sanura Snowpaw.)
What I do is separate all my males and females using the range option and than when the day comes I bring each pair together one pair at a time. Once I have my special kitteh I either put the rest together or sell them to an alt to do the same process with so I can try for a pair. Also I use all my kittehs I never "save" some because I figure if I like the fur and traits anyway I will still like and be able to breed them out behind the costume.

Heart KittyCatS lover and LazyCats auctioneer. Heart
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-19-2014, 02:12 PM
Hi Veet,
I love the cattery even more when specials come up! I pair as I usually do and then send either boys or girls to cattery, the CATerwauling is terrible for a few days but worth it. I can bring back a pairing at a time to watch and wait for baby.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)