Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Surprise Kittens!! From 4th March - 11th March 2014
02-17-2014, 09:50 AM (This post was last modified: 03-02-2014 08:16 PM by Callie Cline.)
Surprise Kittens!! From 4th March - 11th March 2014
Get your KittyCatS ready to boom from the 4th March - 11th March 2014!!

Every box born during this time has a chance to be a surprise kitten Smile You can get only one per avatar.

If you got your “dream” kitten below the costume you will be able to make a support ticket to remove the costume.

Good Luck!!

Your KittyCatS Team
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: STRlNGS Resident , Crepe Myrtle , Ener Bing , DeadCat Mumfuzz , Aubreygrace Starlight , Nox Starlight , Olgita Ruby , MrsRosejohn Resident , MrsSeren Resident , FelicityJean Resident , MistressPrettyPoison Resident , Icestron Resident , Eurydice Barzane , Vrem Vaniva , Isabelle Brucato , alaula1 Resident , Rarys Resident , Cynthia Deere , Misa Delight , Adrienne Arliss , VeetMesser Resident , MarissaCloud Resident , MiuKitten Resident , Piper Rowley , BufffyLu Resident , Mareka Muscari , Serena Stroikavskoi , Starlett Lorefield , Maxwell Grantly , Idoru Venus , PoshJones Resident , Skippy Beresford , SundaeSilvermist Ravenhurst , kittyclawz Resident , Wendy Westerlow , Vampiva Belfire , Alexandro Miklos
02-17-2014, 10:55 AM
RE: Special Kittens!! From 4th March - 11th March 2014
Wow, this sounds exciting!

Magical stories from an independent author
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
 Thanks given by: Skippy Beresford
02-17-2014, 11:55 AM
That does sound exciting. *wonders what the kitten will look like*

[Image: sneaks_forum_signature.png]
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Sh...2/224/2001
02-17-2014, 12:50 PM
Yays March Kitties!! *dances around excitedly*

Heart Friends don't let Friends go Kittyless! Heart
02-17-2014, 01:17 PM
Woooo! Maxwell and I have been waiting for a long time for a special kitten like this! Hopefully we'll get a male and a female between the two of us so they can have a special story in our Dell. That's where our royal kitties and our Tygers grew up. Very exciting indeed!

The Vampire Kitties Shop
 Thanks given by: Maxwell Grantly
02-18-2014, 11:51 PM
yay! thank you!

Big Grin
02-24-2014, 10:21 AM
Question, in prep for the March kitty surprises I was wondering if having them in the Cattery but not partnered is enough or if I should keep the males in world and the females in the Cattery. Thanks in advance for the answer.

(02-17-2014 09:50 AM)Equinox Pinion Wrote:  Get your KittyCatS ready to boom from the 4th March - 11th March 2014!!

Every box born during this time has a chance to be a special kitten Smile You can get only one per avatar.

If you got your “dream” kitten below the costume you will be able to make a support ticket to remove the costume.

Good Luck!!

Your KittyCatS Team
02-25-2014, 12:11 AM
(02-24-2014 10:21 AM)Cynthia Deere Wrote:  Question, in prep for the March kitty surprises I was wondering if having them in the Cattery but not partnered is enough or if I should keep the males in world and the females in the Cattery. Thanks in advance for the answer.

(02-17-2014 09:50 AM)Equinox Pinion Wrote:  Get your KittyCatS ready to boom from the 4th March - 11th March 2014!!

Every box born during this time has a chance to be a special kitten Smile You can get only one per avatar.

Good Luck!!

Your KittyCatS Team

To have them in the cattery not partnered is enough Smile
03-04-2014, 01:08 AM
RE: Surprise Kittens!! From 4th March - 11th March 2014
I am waiting and waiting for midnight but it never comes. My boys and girls are all liked up and ready to go and I have the kittycat itch.
03-04-2014, 03:15 AM
RE: Surprise Kittens!! From 4th March - 11th March 2014
i got a mardi gras girl. yay!

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)