Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

TY Makers and runners of Kittycats!~
07-02-2011, 09:24 PM
TY Makers and runners of Kittycats!~
I had no idea where to put this.

From my short experience of just under a month here though has led me to say with all I can, you by far have the BEST customer support I have ever experienced. I'm normally scared to go to the people for help, but here I know they help with a smile and get it done quickly as well.

I lost my starter first and she was returned just as she was, and then a sim crash almost made me loose my precious soft fold cocoa, who was a gift, but within less then a hour I had her fixed.

Thank you SO much. If there was something I had to get addicted too. I'm glad it was this since this place has been so amazing and welcoming and everyone, even the other owners are so kind, supportive and helpful.

I'm normally really shy so this has helped me. Thank you everyone at Kittycats!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-02-2011, 10:05 PM
RE: TY Makers and runners of Kittycats!~
Aww we're all glad to have you with us, Melmia. Newcomers are what keep the community strong and our outlook fresh. I've been here since the first day but I feel the same way about the warm, welcoming KittyCatS community and creators/staff. I cannot think of another group in SL I've ever felt as comfortable with.

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-02-2011, 10:28 PM (This post was last modified: 07-03-2011 02:18 AM by KittyCat Princess.)
i want to personally say thank you to both of you who posted here. you made my week/ month/ year.

i won't go into any details as why, but know that your *kind* words mean MORE than you will EVER know.

often when working it's hard to know the impact your work has on others, and it often can be frustrating meeting certain deadlines and challenges, but as an artist wanting to really have "life" in what you make so that people are touched, and do the most excellent job you can (as opposed to perfect, which is impossible) it often does require more than i think i have in me. so to read your words and have your encouragement is *really* touching to me and could not have come at a better time.

just know again your words mean more than i can express. and it's been wonderful to have you as customers. old, draco and theo, and new, melmia. i can't express how much it means to me that part of a little dream i had is coming true in seeing a loving, kind, patient, caring, accepting community emerge thru these little things we call "KittyCatS". i hope it spreads.

ty again for taking the time to share this.
07-02-2011, 11:21 PM
^^ I've worked in the higher tiers of things and it can get downright unknowable of the effect you have on others, or sometimes even stressful.

So I try to appreciate those I can for their hard work. These cats have bee a life saver for me honestly. I find them adorable, and if I'm angry or stressed, I just run around with a cat on my shoulder or in my arms with some kitty treats and I feel happy again.
07-02-2011, 11:33 PM
(07-02-2011 11:21 PM)Melmia Misfit Wrote:  ^^ I've worked in the higher tiers of things and it can get downright unknowable of the effect you have on others, or sometimes even stressful.

So I try to appreciate those I can for their hard work. These cats have bee a life saver for me honestly. I find them adorable, and if I'm angry or stressed, I just run around with a cat on my shoulder or in my arms with some kitty treats and I feel happy again.

So much that. Me too. I've been administrative in a lot of organizations, and it's exhausting because you hear when people are unhappy with your product but rarely when they're pleased. You never really know if it's worth it. But having kitties to cuddle and love and spend time with my husband raising has been such a wonderful thing. It's changed my everyday life for the better in a palpable way. Some people only want to make money on it, and you can't make those people happy because you can't control the market, just try to manage it a little.

But...for those who want to enjoy all the wonderful features that thoughtful creators have implemented and admire the beautiful texturing and sculpting that were so obviously labors of love, KittyCatS is unparalleled. Those who appreciate the joys of these little wonders have nurtured each other and built a strong framework for a lasting community where friendships can be formed quickly over something as simple as a shared cat name or favored trait. It's relaxing to be able to talk to people who won't snoop into your RL or demand sexitimes, people who just want to share in your victory as you get those stubborn rainbow prism eyes to pass or who want to share their triumph in finally breeding out their black Russian. It's simpler than most adult relationships because it is based on something childlike and innocent in nature, something that draws people because it's cute and cuddly and sweet. That makes even the most ribald and silly conversations among KittyCatS lovers feel like a haven from the rest of the online world on those days when you really just want to be safe and at your ease. The fact that the staff and creators have been so proactive in protecting that positive, lighthearted atmosphere is an absolute godsend. I'm very grateful.

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-03-2011, 02:01 AM
I absolutely love this thread and can't do anything but agree with the previous posters, kittycats have a permanent spot in my heart and I can't imagine my life without them =3
07-03-2011, 04:37 AM
Amazing !

As a customer, I want to say thank you to KittyCatS as well, it's my first breeding experience in SL and I am so grateful my friend Roewan gave me my little Dina a few months ago !
These kitties are so much fun, so cute and so witty !
A delight for the eyes and sometimes a (positive !) torture for the brain to figure out their hidden traits & so on ! lol

As a CSR, I want to thank all the KittyCatS customers and community.
It's been a blast to work with you all and the team so far.

Et puis parce que c'est plus facile en français, "Longue vie à KittyCatS, et faites-nous encore rêver pendant des années !"
07-03-2011, 01:07 PM (This post was last modified: 07-03-2011 01:18 PM by Vilandra Miles.)
Flashback:

January 2011
SL was work and nothing else. I spent all time creating, building and dealing with upcoming issues. It did cost me a lot of strength to keep calm when once again a rather silly question came up and I felt a huge burning out coming up.
From time to time I came across weird looking horses and I remember cocking my head and furrow my brows at those animals. I just couldn't figure out, why on earth someone could spend time or even money on such thing.
The same months I read in another forum something about cats coming up as new breedables and I felt my guts being torn. On one hand I still couldn't understand this whole addiction, on the other hand I'm addicted to everything cat-like in RL and maybe a sweet little breedable kitty could be sweet to have around? hm...

February 2011
I was so stressed from an almost unreachable deadline stupid me had set herself but somehow managed to reach on last minute. After that I really felt like taking some days off. Living life without Second Life for some days, you know? But then my best friend and I tested some kiddo stuff. We changed our avatars into children, went shopping, spent some money and had a little fun. This all would have been over in a couple of days for sure. We only wanted to check out a place where you could buy cute little kiddo photo poses. We went over there while talking on skype and accidently came across the shop's owner. She too was a kiddo avatar and sat infront a little pen with two paper boxes inside of it. There was hovertext over it saying the kitty still needed a bit of sleep and within seconds the old ideas of having a little kitty were back. We staid there and waiting for the kitties to be born while chatting a little with the other girl. When the boxes hatched we already got the landmark to the store and it only took one look at these cute little cuddly kittens to make the decision.
We never managed to look at the kiddo poses. I can't even remember the name of the place...
But seconds later my best friend and I stood in front of the KittyCats store and were squee-ing into each others ears. We each started with a 1 pair pack. As I said, I only wanted a cute kitty. But then I wanted at least to try the breeding thing ones, which was still alien to me.
This day ended with the both of us owning about 10 kitties. So much to the original plan. And life as I knew it had changed! Wink

-----------------
Since that day my heart beats for KittyCats.

It's the kitties in their most adorable cuteness.
It's the community with their friendly and helpful demeanor that really feels like home.
And over all it's this great team of CSR and developer who always feel more like friends than business partners.

KittyCats is my first breedable and it not only saved me from a burn out I was driving myself into, it also gave me something to be there for in Second Life. Something I look forward to when opening my mailbox or hitting the viewer icon. When today there comes up a costumer issue (my store) I'm mostly so weird relaxed and even the "silliest" question doesn't bother me. My best friend already asked me more than once who I am and what I've done to Vila. *lol* All that is KittyCats does have this effect on me. And I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one.

I had the honor to meet so many great people through this I would surely have missed otherwise. I've spent looooong nights watching kitties sleep, shit-chatting with people of the KittyCats community. Hi-jacking the Addicts thread more than once with completely kitty-unrelated topics (e.g. TV Shows like Firefly) and having so much fun I had tears running down my cheeks from laughing so hard. This is something special and YOU made it possible!!!

THANK YOU!
Thank you, Equinox!
Thank you, Callie!
Thank you, Kitten!
Thank you, Frisky!
Thank you, Tabby and everyone working on this wonderful project!
And especially: thank you, KittyCats R.! I know, I can be a pain in the a** sometimes. Wink

Vila
07-04-2011, 12:19 AM
As an individual who works in customer service for KittyCats, I have to say that our customers have been some of the most understanding, patient and exciting people to assist. Any positive compliments or comments that customers give me while I work are always sent out the team. I think it is so important to hear the positive as well as the negative because it only helps us grow in every way possible. Thank you for being such a great group of people and it is a pleasure to help you. :-)
07-04-2011, 12:59 AM
Hello! Smile
What a lovely thread and all I can say is ditto to the above, I am new and fairly clueless and like you Melmia somewhat shy, I am never sure what to say to people lol... yet I have been met with nothing but kindness and support from people in KittyCats that really must have a lot more important things to do than take time out to help a newbie.. and as soon as I have put a question in the group im no matter how trivial,someone comes straight back with an answer, I too spend hours just watching my cats they are just too cute.. they take my mind off a whole lot of rl rotten stuff going on ! .
Congratulations on a great product and thank you for being such lovely people Smile
(((hugs)))

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)