Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Idea: Adjustable Volume levels and purring
07-02-2011, 01:34 AM
Idea: Adjustable Volume levels and purring
I would like to hear my cats meow more often, and this was discussed in the SL chat. Teejay brought htis up and I thought it was a great idea. I have never heard them purr, so I would like the option of making the cats louder, meow a bit more, and purr if they do not. If so, again a bit louder would be nice. I do like the varied meows. Perhaps this could even be a new heritable trait!

Thoughts, feelings, typo correction?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-04-2011, 09:12 AM
RE: Idea: Adjustable Volume levels and purring
i like that last setence =)
"Perhaps this could even be a new heritable trait!".
However i can not predict at this point if it will ever be.

In regards to options its always kind of a stuggle between simplicity and userfriendlyness of the menu compared to the amount of things that can be changed in it...

SecondLife script Menus are sadly a little bit limited to design proper, but i'll take the comment in mind.

Regards,
KittyCatS.
07-04-2011, 09:27 AM
I was actually happy that these kitties were a lot quieter than certain other SL kitties. I found it really depressing to go to a big market and hear all of the kitties yowling because when there are a lot of kitties, that's what it sounds like Tongue

That said, maybe just a button to make a random sound (purr, meow) would be nice so that we could feel like we're interacting more with the kitties.

* Kyorisa Yven cuddles her kitty.
Kitty purrs.

But I totally understand that we want to keep the menu simple.

Here's where I have a different idea... Let's become our kitties Smile

We could wear our bred kitties as an av and then we'd have a hud that would include fun sounds and kitty poses. I would love to play in "kitty mode"!

But I'm a little crazy haha. But seriously... if you could become your bred kitty, it would be so much fun! And we could play with our other kitties as a cat! Some of the tiny quadrapeds are really cute, but KC would offer customizability!

OK stopping the crazy talk now. (But it would be awesome.)

Heart

07-05-2011, 12:48 AM
(07-04-2011 09:27 AM)Kyorisa Yven Wrote:  I was actually happy that these kitties were a lot quieter than certain other SL kitties. I found it really depressing to go to a big market and hear all of the kitties yowling because when there are a lot of kitties, that's what it sounds like Tongue

That said, maybe just a button to make a random sound (purr, meow) would be nice so that we could feel like we're interacting more with the kitties.

* Kyorisa Yven cuddles her kitty.
Kitty purrs.

But I totally understand that we want to keep the menu simple.

Here's where I have a different idea... Let's become our kitties Smile

We could wear our bred kitties as an av and then we'd have a hud that would include fun sounds and kitty poses. I would love to play in "kitty mode"!

But I'm a little crazy haha. But seriously... if you could become your bred kitty, it would be so much fun! And we could play with our other kitties as a cat! Some of the tiny quadrapeds are really cute, but KC would offer customizability!

OK stopping the crazy talk now. (But it would be awesome.)

Heart

Haha, that sounds like so much fun! I was laughing while reading your post. I love it though and it would be the ultimate feature if it was possible. :-)
07-05-2011, 12:37 PM
I am so behind avs of the variousbreeds. As a feline av wearer already, more the merrier. They could be sold seperately with an AO etc. I've a micro if the staff want to take a gander.

I didn't know if it was possible but the volume adjust-ability would prevent what I like to call "holy crap that is horrible" syndrome on the ears. Ifits not possible then I will take the quiet over the yowling.
09-27-2011, 08:57 AM (This post was last modified: 09-27-2011 08:59 AM by Kayleigh McMillan.)
This would be so awsome!
It would be cool if they purr more when cuddledSmile

[Image: o5e5bzt]

Retro Kitties Showroom ยป

Notorious kitty hoarder ..
My cats rarely leave my cattery.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)