Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

KittyCat Pedigree Board
07-01-2011, 11:14 AM
KittyCat Pedigree Board
I love this board, very helpful at auctions.

BUT

Could you not just make it built into the cats so it gives you a link when you click the cat? And quite possibly a on/off feature for the owner, if they dont want to share the grand parents info.

Would save hassle and prims..
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-04-2011, 09:04 AM
RE: KittyCat Pedigree Board
hi Rocky Smile

thanx for the input!

The reason we didnt do this is cause we think it would be harder to remind to take of the public listing if someone doesn't want that, compared to placing a board.

A board has to be placed explicit so that it lead to less "accidents".
But we ofcourse always like to hear what anyone else thinks Smile

Regards,
KittyCatS.
07-05-2011, 03:00 AM
it could be an "owner only" function to give out that link in the info text...
07-05-2011, 03:32 AM
(07-05-2011 03:00 AM)Yuukie Onmura Wrote:  it could be an "owner only" function to give out that link in the info text...

After the update you can click on "online help" of a KittyCatS and you have the option "view pedigree tree for this cat" on the website you are leaded to Smile

[Image: a_catbox.gif]
07-05-2011, 06:13 AM
what I'd like would be a line of text in the info output with the url for the pedigree view... so that people can just grab the url for their cat there, to put it in a forum post on the "box & live sales" board.
07-05-2011, 07:11 AM
(07-05-2011 06:13 AM)Yuukie Onmura Wrote:  what I'd like would be a line of text in the info output with the url for the pedigree view... so that people can just grab the url for their cat there, to put it in a forum post on the "box & live sales" board.

Yeah that was what I wanted the most also, very nice to be able to link your cat when you are discussing them in IMs with your friends Smile
07-05-2011, 07:41 AM
(07-05-2011 06:13 AM)Yuukie Onmura Wrote:  what I'd like would be a line of text in the info output with the url for the pedigree view... so that people can just grab the url for their cat there, to put it in a forum post on the "box & live sales" board.

Yeah this seems like a good idea because if it's only part of the owner's chat spam it just makes it easier for us to grab the link when making ads. Smile

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)