Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Closed 
About trust and people who share kitties
01-26-2014, 05:32 PM (This post was last modified: 01-26-2014 05:40 PM by Quantic Kimono.)
About trust and people who share kitties
Hello all,

Like me, in very few occasions, many of you probably decided to share cats because they were expensive and the cost divided is always more easy to bear.

To those who never did it, or even to those who usually do, trust and never had issues … I would just like to let you know how surprising people can be when put into a situation where they hear about money.

I basically had an expensive kitty shared with someone who paid half and we were sharing on a weekly base… after an auction and after she heard how much a similar but better cat went for, she decided to throw the money I gave her in my face and run with the cat we initially got. Obviously not saying names, I just need to make you aware that even though the community is extremely trustworthy and I found great people…. We never know who is on the other side.

Be careful when sharing you kitties, hopes and hearts. For me this is fun… I have a full time job and a well-rounded life. I do kittycats auctions because I love the cats and got so much into them I reached almost 280 breeding cats lately. But I do feel extremely sadned that someone can do something like this and think she can get away with it… after all this is SL… for someone with a Law degree this would never happen RL… Word of Q.

Do trust… but do filter well, is the only advice I can give to you… (if you’d like to learn from it)

*Hugs*
Find all posts by this user
 Thanks given by: Beloved Ruby , Aubreygrace Starlight , Kendrah Vantelli
01-26-2014, 05:46 PM
RE: About trust and people who share kitties
That is awful Quantic ..So sorry that happened to you! That person has no care for people just "himself/herself" and greed and not a good or loyal person. I'm sorry that happened to you Q! "what goes around comes around" as they say, remember that
 Thanks given by: Quantic Kimono , Beloved Ruby , Kendrah Vantelli
01-26-2014, 05:54 PM
Thank you Quantic for sharing your experience with us. Yes, we all need to be watchful when it comes to trusting others, in general SL even. I am saddened that you had to go through this experience but I know that many good things will come your way because you are the who you are: someone whose actions are always based on integrity. Too bad some people are not. This should be a cautionary experience to us all. I agree completely with Tawny. What comes around does come around and the good deeds you do today are doubled your way tomorrow. We love you Quantic, you are truly a good soul.
 Thanks given by: Quantic Kimono , Kendrah Vantelli
01-26-2014, 06:16 PM
Its a sad day when you come to realise just what people really are over some L$. To lose a friendship over a kitten is so silly and not worth it. I know the person in question and thought they would never do this but you just can never tell with people.
 Thanks given by: Quantic Kimono , Kendrah Vantelli , Beloved Ruby
01-26-2014, 06:24 PM
I agree with you Uber, well said.
 Thanks given by: UberSkills Resident , Quantic Kimono
01-26-2014, 06:32 PM
Hey Quantic, I'm so sorry you had to experience this. I ran into this problem myself about a year ago and it taught me best to avoid it because it can get really messy.
At the end of it, I've learnt that — all principals and Lindens aside — some people just get too caught up with the competitive breeding and forget we're causing our own unhappiness by getting all riled up over a prim cat.
So don't let that happen for you Quantic, you're way better and smarter than that. I know it! ;-)
Let this person be stupid and wallow in their own jealousy and mostly unhappiness over a — OMG — gaming cat.
There are better things in SL (and RL) to think about and do; and Quantic, you're doing such a great job at breeding and auctioneering that you don't need to have b***hes around you, ain't it? *Smiles.
Besides, you're sharing a better cat with better people now... Keep calm and let losers dream(y) on.
LOL!
Love you lots,
Abbey
 Thanks given by: Quantic Kimono , Beloved Ruby
01-26-2014, 06:34 PM (This post was last modified: 01-26-2014 06:35 PM by Quantic Kimono.)
Not sure about that better cat (did not get anything similar) .... but I do know there is plenty of better people around me and that's why you start trusting everyone thinking we are all made of the same Smile

Thanks for the support guys, I do appreciate and it means a lot. <3
01-26-2014, 06:45 PM
I am the person that Quantic is complaining about. I have not 'taken' the kitty nor 'run' with it. How would that be possible ?
How would that benefit me ? Facts should be checked before assumptions are made .
01-26-2014, 06:49 PM (This post was last modified: 03-20-2014 04:17 PM by Nektuu Wytchwood.)
removed.
 Thanks given by: Quantic Kimono
03-09-2014, 04:01 PM
We wrote both Quantic and Eluned and urged them to work out their issues privately.
This thread will remain closed.

[Image: a_catbox.gif]
Thread Closed 

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)