Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Getting food into The Cattery
01-23-2014, 01:05 PM
Getting food into The Cattery
I apologize if this was already asked, but I am new and could not locate a "search bar." I have two bowls of food in world, and recently had to move all of my cats to the cattery (due to sim owner request.) The problem is, I can't figure out how to transport my food bowls to the cattery, and I'm having issues with my card at the moment (so I can't buy any more linden.) So my question is: How do you send your food to the cattery?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-23-2014, 03:43 PM
RE: Getting food into The Cattery
You cannot.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-24-2014, 02:17 AM
It is not possible, you have to buy food directly in cattery.
01-26-2014, 08:26 AM
(01-23-2014 01:05 PM)Kai Kaul Wrote:  I apologize if this was already asked, but I am new and could not locate a "search bar." I have two bowls of food in world, and recently had to move all of my cats to the cattery (due to sim owner request.) The problem is, I can't figure out how to transport my food bowls to the cattery, and I'm having issues with my card at the moment (so I can't buy any more linden.) So my question is: How do you send your food to the cattery?

To buy food for the cattery, click on your dock that you used to send them there, choose kitty$, and pay your dock whatever amount of lindens you prefer. Then you can go to the cattery. In the upper left corner, click "Add" and then you can buy food.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)