Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

I can't find my baby
01-14-2014, 01:20 AM
I can't find my baby
I can't find Joplin, my little siamese. He was on my parcel but seems to have disappeared (I've removed a little house, grass, everything he might be under but still cant find him) I submitted a ticket but cant believe he could have gotten lost. A week ago I did not have a kittycat to cuddle or run around and honestly I would not have believed I could get this worried. It all started with a free Advent kittie and a phoenix kittie and suddenly I have 10. (my rl cat recently passed which was very sad because I had Charlie for more than 8 years so I may be overcompensating) Now I'm hooked, feeding them, planning babies (waiting until payday because I just found out I should get some very low hidden traits and so now I want more kittens). (I'll probably get a rl cat in about 6 months but not ready now) How did this kittycats obsession happen? Is there a cure? and where is Joplin?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-14-2014, 12:32 PM
RE: I can't find my baby
yay, I got Joplin back. 22% hungry and 64% unhappy but okay. So feed him and cuddling him and telling him everything is alright now. He is still twitching his tail at me. I still don't know how he got lost but I'm just glad he is back.
01-14-2014, 12:41 PM
Aaaw , so glad you got Joplin back and safe kayla.

If you have any more troubles just shout in the group chat, there's always someone to help out and always a solution too.

Happy cuddling Smile
01-14-2014, 12:42 PM
(01-14-2014 12:32 PM)Kayla Woodrunner Wrote:  yay, I got Joplin back. 22% hungry and 64% unhappy but okay. So feed him and cuddling him and telling him everything is alright now. He is still twitching his tail at me. I still don't know how he got lost but I'm just glad he is back.

yay! congrats Smile

I'm happy Joplin is back :-)

[Image: o5e5bzt]

Retro Kitties Showroom ยป

Notorious kitty hoarder ..
My cats rarely leave my cattery.

01-14-2014, 01:34 PM
Glad to hear that Joplin is safe and sound at home with you now. It's a wonderful thing to have a lost kitty returned to us.

[Image: sneaks_forum_signature.png]
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Sh...2/224/2001
01-14-2014, 05:01 PM
Thanks everyone for the empathy.

A strange note: I think Martians cloned my Joplin. Another Joplin showed up very happy and not hungry at all and then the first Joplin who was still hungry said to me " Duplicate -- Delete me".

Be careful the Body Snatchers are after our kitties

(PS I did delete the poor duplicate hungry Joplin clone and felt guilty, poor thing, it never did anything wrong)
 Thanks given by: Kayleigh McMillan
01-14-2014, 08:56 PM
The Kittycats support team is great. they got Joplin back quick. people on a chat group said it takes about 24 hours and it was way quicker than that.
01-15-2014, 02:00 AM
The CS is second to none. 24 hours is the absolute maximum except in cases where there's a big bug and 100s of tickets to get through.
I once made a ticket for a lost cat here and as soon as i went back to SL Kitten Longmeadow sent me back my kitty, so less than 3 minutes ! but she's working on it Big Grin

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)