Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Finally HERE KittyCatS! Classes!! With Serena
01-13-2014, 01:04 AM (This post was last modified: 01-13-2014 01:04 AM by Ace243 Datura.)
Finally HERE KittyCatS! Classes!! With Serena
Wanted to share this will anyone new or a vet breeder who wanted to join in, this is a great way to help new breeders and welcome then so they don't feel so lost and to see how friendly the community can be Smile so I copied this message below from serena herself. Her KittyCats classes are every Monday 7Pm @ Too Adorable SLT Slurl Below

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/To.../55/140/21

Classes are starting and your welcome to attend. A whole new way to look at doing classes.

Come check out our first class that will outline what we are doing different. What is up for discussion and interacting with others if you desire. Free book and continuing education via a website. Charts with help in reading them. Help in getting your cattery started, projects outlined, and setting up a panel for auction.

See You THERE!!

serena stroikavskoi

Heart Proud KittyCats Breeder & Staff @ Too Adorable Heart
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-25-2014, 07:47 PM
RE: Finally HERE KittyCatS! Classes!! With Serena
Are these classes still going on? I would love to come Smile
09-26-2014, 07:19 PM (This post was last modified: 09-26-2014 07:24 PM by Kayleigh McMillan.)
Awesome iniative! :-)
I am glad you host that newer breeders can integrate with 'older' breeders and will be able to learn the tricks to create their ideal desired kitties Heart

[Image: o5e5bzt]

Retro Kitties Showroom »

Notorious kitty hoarder ..
My cats rarely leave my cattery.

10-08-2014, 04:13 AM
These are too late for me. Nuuuuuu. Sad

~ kiTTy cOuTuRe @ A LiTTLe BiT of EVERYTHING ~
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Bi.../78/209/22
10-08-2014, 12:21 PM
(10-08-2014 04:13 AM)Raeynaa Resident Wrote:  These are too late for me. Nuuuuuu. Sad

know the feeling, they're way too early for me, think 2am...
11-02-2014, 03:51 PM
I think I would like to try and stop by, if these classes are still going on. I don't really know anyone who breeds and don't really know what I'm doing. But like to have something to keep me company at my cottage.
01-09-2015, 01:00 PM
VIVAAAAAAA me alegra esta noticia por todas esas personas como yo estamos comenzando y yo estoy perdida en este tema y se que voy mal y he gastado mucho lindes y no me arrepiento pero me da tristeza no poder logra buenos gatos, es el dueño de todos. Ustedes los de habla inglesa tiene este gran paso a su favor, en mi caso yo no se ingles me costara estar en las clases y enterarme.

Si deseo felicitar a SERENA y todos ustedes participen muy buena oportunidad FELICITACIONES

VIVAAAAAA'm glad this news for all those people like myself are starting and I'm lost in this subject and I'm wrong and I spent a lot of boundaries and do not regret it but it makes me sad not being able to perform well cats, is the owner of all. English speakers you have this big step in their favor, in my case I did not cost me be in English classes and learn.
If I want to congratulate all of you participate SERENA and very good opportunity Congratulation

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)