01-16-2014, 07:21 PM
RE: CALLIE WANTS PINK !
PURPLE FIRST PURPLE FIRST PURPLE FIRST!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: anna Acanthus
01-16-2014, 10:37 PM
Pink is cool (even though I like purple better). How about a pink and white valentines collection so the reality people can have white and the fantasy people can have pink? (the pink can be recessive so not so many but not too recessive or everyone will try to get one to breedSmile Right in the middle dominant/recessive area so the people who go for them are the people who really like them. that should also appease the reality folks as there won't be so many. On the other hand, there are a lot of people who like pink)

And honestly who is to say what's real? Maybe there is a kid out there who gave their white Persian a pink koolaid bath. I've seen a pink poodle in RL so why not a pink cat? (although if I ever gave my cat a koolaid bath, she would have her revenge when I least expected it. she likes going au naturale).
01-20-2014, 04:37 PM
I wouldn't say no to more pinkies! And there's different kinds of pink too! :3 I'm sure there's at least one shade of pink for everyone :3
01-22-2014, 09:41 PM
(01-09-2014 12:54 AM)Sanura Snowpaw Wrote:  As I have said before elsewhere. We most likely will NEVER see fantasy colors in the real breeds such as Russians, Balinese, Siamese, Callie has said they keep breeds to their standards except for the fancie cats. Chateaus are a fantasy breed which is how we got our one and only and I am sure VERY LONELY Pink and White. But yes I agree we need more fantasy colors PERIOD. Make new breeds or add more to the Chateaus. Why when we get eyes of all the colors of the rainbow including rainbow eyes can't we have furs to compliment those fantasy eyes!

Agree 100% More fantasy kitties!! After all SL has fantasy avatars. I'm sure they'd love to have a kitty that would complement themselves. I know I would as an elf. Big Grin
02-07-2014, 01:56 PM
i say do it !!

Tongue
Big / Sammi
02-07-2014, 03:08 PM
If someone would manage to breed a pink cat in real life, just let us know. That would be a good starting point...

thanx in advance!
 Thanks given by: anna Acanthus , JC Aferdita
02-07-2014, 03:15 PM
hahahah don't listen to him ! Tongue
 Thanks given by: anna Acanthus , JC Aferdita
02-07-2014, 04:40 PM
(02-07-2014 03:08 PM)KittyCats Resident Wrote:  If someone would manage to breed a pink cat in real life, just let us know. That would be a good starting point...

thanx in advance!

True .. and they could call it a Chateau Pink & White couldn't they.

HAHAAAA !! Tongue
02-07-2014, 11:00 PM
A lavender or even violet chateau would be lovely ><

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)