Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

CALLIE WANTS PINK !
01-07-2014, 03:47 AM
Tongue CALLIE WANTS PINK !
Reading Misa's thread about more colors reminded me that Callie is just itching to make an all pink collection, but she's not allowed to Sad (lets hear the AAAAWWs )
So i thought i'd put the cat among the pigeons and try to see how many KCAs would actually love a pink collection, if enough of us do then maybe she'll get her wish. It could be just one set of say, the valentine collection ?
I'm not pink crazy myself but it wouldn't bother me and i'd still buy them.

* A poll would have been useful here, whatever happened to that option ?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Kayleigh McMillan , Aubreygrace Starlight , MarissaCloud Resident , Deer Thistle , Vampiva Belfire
01-07-2014, 04:38 AM (This post was last modified: 01-07-2014 04:40 AM by Kayleigh McMillan.)
RE: CALLIE WANTS PINK !
I say yes for the pink collection for the sake of designers freedom and joy :-)
I think I may like it too Smile

[Image: o5e5bzt]

Retro Kitties Showroom »

Notorious kitty hoarder ..
My cats rarely leave my cattery.

Thanks given by: anna Acanthus
01-08-2014, 12:25 AM
I adore the pink cats! I dunno, but I think there is room for both camps here..the "lets keep it natural" AND the fantasy lovers.

Nacht's Landing
ScratchN Shop
 Thanks given by: Kayleigh McMillan , anna Acanthus
01-08-2014, 12:29 AM
well i think pink collection would be cool cause those kitties are kinda fantasy

~Cutie's Kitties~
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-09-2014, 12:54 AM
As I have said before elsewhere. We most likely will NEVER see fantasy colors in the real breeds such as Russians, Balinese, Siamese, Callie has said they keep breeds to their standards except for the fancie cats. Chateaus are a fantasy breed which is how we got our one and only and I am sure VERY LONELY Pink and White. But yes I agree we need more fantasy colors PERIOD. Make new breeds or add more to the Chateaus. Why when we get eyes of all the colors of the rainbow including rainbow eyes can't we have furs to compliment those fantasy eyes!

Heart KittyCatS lover and LazyCats auctioneer. Heart
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
 Thanks given by: Aubreygrace Starlight , Kayleigh McMillan , anna Acanthus
01-09-2014, 07:44 AM
I vote yes!! woohoo!!

Latest Born Kitty:
[Image: dreampoetz_Resident]
01-09-2014, 08:20 AM (This post was last modified: 01-09-2014 08:25 AM by Kayleigh McMillan.)
(01-09-2014 12:54 AM)Sanura Snowpaw Wrote:  As I have said before elsewhere. We most likely will NEVER see fantasy colors in the real breeds such as Russians, Balinese, Siamese, Callie has said they keep breeds to their standards except for the fancie cats. Chateaus are a fantasy breed which is how we got our one and only and I am sure VERY LONELY Pink and White. But yes I agree we need more fantasy colors PERIOD. Make new breeds or add more to the Chateaus. Why when we get eyes of all the colors of the rainbow including rainbow eyes can't we have furs to compliment those fantasy eyes!

Wasn't it so Callie wanted to make a specials collectible line in pink?
At least that is how I understood Anna's question.
I think I have heard what you say above as well that KC wants to keep their breeds natural and realistic.
I wouldn't be opposed against surreal colors but if they don't want that I can only respect that.
I think it would be cool and funky though with all those unrealistic eyes, tails, shades, whiskers and ears we already have :-)
I don't like Pandies and Foxies so much but I am glad they are out there for those who like it.
I enjoy the rich variety of Bengals they released over time so I think for everyone there is something to enjoy.
I agree with you the Chateau Pink needs friends alike Smile
I'm so waiting for the return of the Moo Kitty say in lilac, baby Blue or mint that would be awesome I think!
That would have a huge "Hi , I'm back" factor LOL

[Image: o5e5bzt]

Retro Kitties Showroom »

Notorious kitty hoarder ..
My cats rarely leave my cattery.

Thanks given by: Aubreygrace Starlight , anna Acanthus
01-09-2014, 08:56 AM
A line of pink and possibly light purple or red would be adorable and fitting for Valentine's Day. i'm not totally fond of Pink but it is growing on me.

[Image: sneaks_forum_signature.png]
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Sh...2/224/2001
 Thanks given by: Aubreygrace Starlight , Kayleigh McMillan , anna Acanthus
01-15-2014, 05:13 PM
Pinks and Purples, yes, yes, yes Smile

Angel Nika...KittyCatS is more than an Addiction, its an Obsession!
 Thanks given by: anna Acanthus
01-16-2014, 05:29 PM
Pink cats please, among other alternative colors! The "Team I-Like-Natural-Fur-Only" has had their victories with every release. Let us who rather have some fantasy colors score a few victories too...I mean, we've only been posting suggestions related to it for years now! Tongue

[Image: ohdeersig.gif]
KittyCatS History Thread

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)