Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Wanted: RFL Seasons of Hope 2011 - Toys & Teas
01-03-2014, 04:57 PM (This post was last modified: 01-03-2014 09:13 PM by Kayleigh McMillan.)
RE: Wanted: RFL Seasons of Hope 2011 - Toys & Teas
Thank you so much Deery I was in fear I was the only one who was concerned about this Heart
Besides the loss of these kitties which was a personal and a historical one the fact Kittycats refused to help me or make this a special case did something with how I experience having KittyCats till today.
From having fun only I've seen an other side as well I wished I haden't met.
At this moment I decided for myself I can consent knowing i've done everything I possibly could to fix this.
The mixed feelings didn't go away though KittyCatS! has hurt me big time with this.

P.s. I love your seemingly simple retreival request that warms my heart really Smile
And it shows once more the kittycats love isn't about money but for some people, myself included, Kittycats are just very touching with their own little "personalities" it seems :-)
I think this is exactly why this whole affair has hurt me like it did.
Promise me to show me your smokey if she ever sees the grid's daylight again!

[Image: o5e5bzt]

Retro Kitties Showroom »

Notorious kitty hoarder ..
My cats rarely leave my cattery.

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Maximillian Kondor , Deer Thistle
01-06-2014, 08:33 PM
i can ASSURE you all, though it has taken longer than we had hoped, it will still happen Smile

we will let you know as SOON as it is ready. Smile the past few weeks, all our energies have been on the drop bug. Sad
that was so bad they even had ME helping! LOL.. and you KNOW i am NOT allowed to do support Tongue

i know it's hard to wait for things on your end... and just know we are doing our very best.
 Thanks given by: Adrienne Arliss , Kayleigh McMillan , Deer Thistle , Sanura Snowpaw
01-07-2014, 11:29 AM
(01-06-2014 08:33 PM)Callie Cline Wrote:  i can ASSURE you all, though it has taken longer than we had hoped, it will still happen Smile

we will let you know as SOON as it is ready. Smile the past few weeks, all our energies have been on the drop bug. Sad
that was so bad they even had ME helping! LOL.. and you KNOW i am NOT allowed to do support Tongue

i know it's hard to wait for things on your end... and just know we are doing our very best.

Thank you Heart

[Image: o5e5bzt]

Retro Kitties Showroom »

Notorious kitty hoarder ..
My cats rarely leave my cattery.

01-08-2014, 05:17 PM
(01-06-2014 08:33 PM)Callie Cline Wrote:  i can ASSURE you all, though it has taken longer than we had hoped, it will still happen Smile

Thank you so much for this update! Heart Old kitties incoming!

[Image: ohdeersig.gif]
KittyCatS History Thread

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)