Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Wanted: RFL Seasons of Hope 2011 - Toys & Teas
12-28-2013, 08:40 PM
Heart Wanted: RFL Seasons of Hope 2011 - Toys & Teas
This is a long shot I know but I still ask for it Smile
I'm looking for RFL Seasons of Hope 2011 teacups and Toys.

If you have any you can part with feel free to IM me in world and we may be able to figure out a price which makes us both happy.
These are for my own collection and not to resell them.

Feel free to IM me in world I receive my offlines Smile

Hope to hear from you!

Kayleigh McMillan

[Image: o5e5bzt]

Retro Kitties Showroom »

Notorious kitty hoarder ..
My cats rarely leave my cattery.

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-29-2013, 01:13 PM
RE: Wanted: RFL Seasons of Hope 2011 - Toys & Teas
Hm, i am not sure if back then Toy and Teacup sizes were already available...
12-29-2013, 01:22 PM (This post was last modified: 12-29-2013 07:20 PM by Kayleigh McMillan.)
(12-29-2013 01:13 PM)Glamour Deluxe Wrote:  Hm, i am not sure if back then Toy and Teacup sizes were already available...

Yes they are out there in fact I have two of them.
Back then they went for auction in several odd sizes a duo Toys and a duo Teacups of each season and a very big kitty of the different seasons was auctioned which took about a quater of a sim.
But indeed they didn't come from the regular vendors Smile
This collection has my weakspot big time because I started with KittyCats after seeing this design I was instantly madly in love and never cured lol

Retro Kitties Showroom »

Thanks given by: Jelly Supply
01-01-2014, 01:15 AM
They were available BUT there was ONE female and ONE male for each size and they were auctioned off. They are truly ONE OF A KIND or two if you count that each size came in male and female. They were alos auctioned off separately not together as pairs. I have and I think most have lost track of most of them. I think Deer had a Winter at one point and one of the places that has a museum had a few others last I knew or was aware of.

Heart KittyCatS lover and LazyCats auctioneer. Heart
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-01-2014, 11:33 AM
I have a teacup Spring, toy Winter and toy Summer. I would desperately like a toy or teacup Fall so I have one of each season. I would also be willing to trade my Toys for teacups of the same Season. (I'm partial to the teacups.) I'm afraid I don't want to sell any outright.

I used to have both Toy Springs as well, but not anymore. I believe Saga bought one (at her auction) and Vivianna/Verbenia (something like that) bought the other.

Good luck!

Heart
Adrienne
01-01-2014, 01:13 PM (This post was last modified: 01-01-2014 08:07 PM by Kayleigh McMillan.)
The Teas fall I found as a pair on the market, when I was a noob, very cheap and I was very noob.
Lets just say they don't exists anymore >.<
I've asked if they could give me the teas back somehow to solve this noobish act but KC can't do that or so.
Unless ofcourse KC follows through in letting us retreive older menagerie kitties the fall teas do not exist anymore.

Retro Kitties Showroom »

01-01-2014, 08:09 PM (This post was last modified: 01-01-2014 08:29 PM by Kayleigh McMillan.)
P.S. To shine some light where some of the rest of them are I own the Winter Teacup male and the Spring Toy male and as for the Autumn male and female teacups that is just a very sad story which appearantly can't be solved.
At least I did everything I could possibly do to get them back on the grid and I'm happy I can rest assured that I did try everything in my power because they were very unique indeed Undecided
That is not in my hands, sadly.

This is one of the reasons though I'm very interested if KC is to stick to their promise that we can bring back older menagerie kitties.
The promise is done more than a year ago so I'm unsure if it is even close to the top of their to do list.
I asked for an update about this promise on the forums here »

Retro Kitties Showroom »

01-02-2014, 09:46 AM
I know your Autumn teacup story and it is tragic. I really hope you can get them back. (and consider selling one to me!..lol) But I hope you get them back.

Don't feel too bad. When I was a noob, I DELETED my complete set of VDAY 2011 collection (except for xoxo) because I didn't have enough prims. This was before the prim reduction option, and before the menagerie. (And I didn't realize they could have just been in inventory and gotten sick.) Since then I've spent thousands of lindens buying the VDAY cats and still haven't completed my collection. :-( Since it was before menagerie, I doubt there will ever be any option to get those back.

Good luck, my friend. I think lots of people are very excited to see if KittyCats can let us retrieve older menagerie kitties.

Heart
Adrienne
 Thanks given by: Kayleigh McMillan
01-02-2014, 03:27 PM
(01-02-2014 09:46 AM)Adrienne Arliss Wrote:  I know your Autumn teacup story and it is tragic. I really hope you can get them back. (and consider selling one to me!..lol) But I hope you get them back.

Don't feel too bad. When I was a noob, I DELETED my complete set of VDAY 2011 collection (except for xoxo) because I didn't have enough prims. This was before the prim reduction option, and before the menagerie. (And I didn't realize they could have just been in inventory and gotten sick.) Since then I've spent thousands of lindens buying the VDAY cats and still haven't completed my collection. :-( Since it was before menagerie, I doubt there will ever be any option to get those back.

Good luck, my friend. I think lots of people are very excited to see if KittyCats can let us retrieve older menagerie kitties.

Heart
Adrienne

Yes, I know what you mean I have menageried tons of regular RFL's and I believe even a Yuki & Kibo and Lazy's.
That's worth a lot of money these days but I'm not exactly missing those because money isn't so much my angle in this case.
It sucks though you had to buy every V-Day again Undecided
I can imagin that was kind of a headbanging reality.
The fact they were indeed one of a kind saddens me.
I hope though we all get the chance to retreive some of these noob misconception oopsy's that would be a very lovely gesture I think.
I really thought, because as you it never crossed my mind to put them in inventory I considered that very cruel, they were better of in menagerie.
Callie had her way in painting a picture of the menagerie as the place to be LOL
I can't believe I was so naieve to think they were better of out there that is really something I am ashamed about I was no kid after all but not feeding those little furry monsters was just a concept I couldn't live with.
I can't promise I sell a tea if I ever get them back I think they will get a nice spot by my fireplace on a soft little pillow Smile

Retro Kitties Showroom »

Thanks given by: Adrienne Arliss
01-03-2014, 02:56 PM (This post was last modified: 01-03-2014 03:09 PM by Deer Thistle.)
Here's to hoping that one day KittyCatS will offer a means of returning older kitties from the menagerie, especially the autumn RFL 2011 teacups mentioned.

I consider these kitties in specific to be a very important part of KittyCatS history; RFL is a tradition that KittyCatS partakes in every year, and these symbolize the implementation of both teacups and the introduction of KittyCatS special RFL kitties in this exclusive, two-of-a-kind size offered that year.

Overall, it's a bit disappointing that KittyCatS hasn't tried to bring any older cats back yet or publicly offered a solid, future plan to recall older cats in general; we were all very new to KittyCatS at a time and made a few mistakes, and they shouldn't be permanent. Older owners have to literally pay for these mistakes such as listed above with the Valentine's Day 2011 kitties, and this isn't something a new user has to do. I feel fortunate that newcomers nowadays have a way of undoing their mistakes with the Magic Menagerie Bottle, but older KittyCatS users still lament on their permanent losses.

If anything, KittyCatS should come forward and tell people that they lack the data anymore for retrieval of these old cats instead of us simply hoping and in return receiving a "possibly in the future winkface" response for years. I still think that the autumn RFL 2011 teacups should be brought back no matter what because those were two-of-a-kind and I'm sure KittyCatS knows who obtained them and can retrieve them if the verified owner filed a request/ticket. KittyCatS should want to retrieve them; they're an elusive part of early KittyCatS history and the first special kitties in an abnormal size at that.

(And on that note, I continue to hope that one day I can get my toy Genesis Smokey with perfect passion eyes and black frazzled whiskers back! I lost her in December 2011 - January 2012? due to being sleepy, resulting in accidentally menagering her instead of her box. Please forgive me KittyCatS and return my little girl!)

[Image: ohdeersig.gif]
KittyCatS History Thread
 Thanks given by: Adrienne Arliss , Kayleigh McMillan , Maximillian Kondor

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)