Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

About Breakup Potion
12-23-2013, 02:08 PM
RE: About Breakup Potion
I'm all for this because I use a cell phone or a tablet to play with my kittycats a lot, and many many times even though the two kitties I want to pair are in the confirmation window, when I click Yes to pair, it ends up being different cats that get paired. I'm sure this is not a big issue for a lot of people, but it is a glitch when using the Cattery on a mobile device. I've used Menagerie money before to unpair kitties when it happened so yes, please, some option to unpair would be great! An OOPS button =D
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Susannah Luminos , anna Acanthus
12-23-2013, 02:25 PM
An unpair button would be great! SL is every so slightly buggy and so every so often I wind up stuck in windows or clicking something i don't intend and it's just like $%#$%#$%#!!! Because it's usually like things are frustrating already and then the cats pair themselves or SL goes crazy and then I have to go pay for a break up drink to fix it.

I would say that in net cost it would make people happier with their Kittycats to have that flexibility, too. Especially for new people who maybe haven't figured out the interface, it's sad to see them feel so disheartened because they made what turned out to be a very costly mistake. I know it's certainly not intended to be punitive but it can feel that way when you really wanted to buy something else with those Ls Smile

Also, like... I could see perma before 120 days being $$ but it would be nice if like some other breedables, after their breeding time is over they just autoperma'ed. Of course, my temple of Burmese would probably just go wildly out of control if that were to happen so maybe it's better for my prim count if it doesn't....

[Image: 32190964281_d1fcb86ebb.jpg]
 Thanks given by: Susannah Luminos , anna Acanthus , Kayleigh McMillan
12-25-2013, 05:28 AM
(12-23-2013 04:19 AM)Shamu077 Resident Wrote:  The real question is, why was there not an unpairing button in the first place?

Take one look at this thread, at the amount of replies and support it's received, and you've got your answer.

Apparently the unpairing potion is a good source of income for KittyCats. So many people use it, it'd be kind of crazy for them to stop selling it.

[Image: 6853924930_0f355fc725_o.png]
 Thanks given by: anna Acanthus
12-29-2013, 02:27 PM (This post was last modified: 12-29-2013 02:35 PM by Kayleigh McMillan.)
(12-23-2013 03:02 AM)anna acanthus Wrote:  In fact, thinking about the "repartner" button, i'm wondering if it really has any use at all.
I've never *intentionally* used it myself, i've never wanted to pair the same two kitties all of their breeding life.
Has anyone else ever actually needed to do this ?

Yes, that repartner button can be confusing indeed certainly when we just started with breeding.
I was the fool that repartnered my complete cattery when I was new because that made most sense to me out of both options.
I have spend so much money to unpartner all my cats once I found out it was better to not mate two starters together let alone repartner them >.<
But in fact I use the repartner button quite frequently.
I have those ever running 9T couples with retired traits on many trait slots from which I use the OS-ers to pair with starters.
So for me that button has a purpose in some instances.

[Image: o5e5bzt]

Retro Kitties Showroom ยป

Notorious kitty hoarder ..
My cats rarely leave my cattery.

Thanks given by: anna Acanthus

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)