Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

WHATS YER FAVE FUR / EYE COMBO RIGHT NOW!
12-29-2013, 08:27 AM
RE: WHATS YER FAVE FUR / EYE COMBO RIGHT NOW!
(12-28-2013 08:47 AM)Magnum Vaher Wrote:  My fav fur is cream lynx ... and close second would be the new slate and white
My fav Eye is : Tapestry Allure or Royal ....

there gorgeous!!!

heres a pic of my creamlynx with allure eyes and latte curious whiskers

http://www.flickr.com/photos/citzkatz/11406978073/

So beautiful Magnum, I'm waiting on Marmers to get to 100% again for another kitten; she keeps giving me red tabby kittens and all are so cute so far.

[align=center]'What greater gift than the love of a cat.' -Charles Dickens.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Kayleigh McMillan
12-29-2013, 02:43 PM (This post was last modified: 12-29-2013 08:01 PM by Kayleigh McMillan.)
I didn't reply to this question as there are so many I love and my favorites change quite often Smile
But currently I love my Chateau 3 Spots No. 1 with Ody Terra eyes badly!

[Image: 29214647.f02cbfb5.500.jpg]
KittyCatS! ~ My Current Favorite Project par Kayleigh Mcmillan, on ipernity

I consider to make this line with a Blush Shade and Rounded Fold or Ody Rounded Fold Ears and 2 Tone Swanky Whiskers.
The Furballs have to work with me ofcourse Rolleyes

[Image: o5e5bzt]

Retro Kitties Showroom »

Notorious kitty hoarder ..
My cats rarely leave my cattery.

Find all posts by this user
12-29-2013, 03:02 PM
(12-15-2013 04:28 PM)Winter Phoenix Wrote:  
A blue eyed YIN YANG!!

LOL! When that fur first came out, I got it with Fire & Rain eyes... and truly felt it was a Yin-Yang cat!

Like Kayleigh, it's too difficult for me to pick a favorite combo. (I go cRaZy playing around with Tad Carlucci's Build-a-Cat site!)

Always, always, I've loved the sorrel and copper bengals, and right now I'm smitten with TAPESTRY HARVEST eyes on COPPER BENGALS.

I also adore the new EXOTIC SEAS eye color, though I haven't decided on which fur I most want to have them. Truth is, I think just about all eye colors look best on white Russians, followed by a close second on Bali Creams. I don't have any Aby Cremes, so I'm toying with the idea of trying to get those eyes on that fur.... though the eye color also looks great on Snowshoe Reds, Siamese Flames and Bali Flames.......

Like a kid in a candy store I am! What DELICIOUS decisions to make!

CAT'S CATS
"The smallest feline is a masterpiece." (Leonardo da Vinci)
12-29-2013, 05:25 PM
(12-29-2013 02:43 PM)Kayleigh McMillan Wrote:  I didn't reply to this question as there are so many I love and my favorites change quite often Smile
But currently I love my Chateau 3 Spots No. 1 with Ody Terra eyes badly!

Yesss I just realised how nice the Cheateau Spots were my fav are the Spot No.2

Fur: Chateau Cat - 3 Spot No. 2
Eyes: Exotic Treasure (Mysterious|Big...
Shade: Natural
Tail: Genesis
Ears: Big Boo Boo
Whiskers: Blonde Streaked (Curious)
Size: 44 cm (17.3 inch)

Shes one of my favs... still working on her shade and tail ... but they are soooo gorgeous!!

What do you think of my girl ??

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

12-29-2013, 06:49 PM (This post was last modified: 12-29-2013 06:51 PM by Kayleigh McMillan.)
(12-29-2013 05:25 PM)Magnum Vaher Wrote:  Yesss I just realised how nice the Cheateau Spots were my fav are the Spot No.2

Shes one of my favs... still working on her shade and tail ... but they are soooo gorgeous!!

Wow! that looks epic I'm very curious how your project evolves I may be your customer soon because the 3 spot no. 2 is just so cool also and I see them rarely on the markets!

Retro Kitties Showroom »

12-29-2013, 08:02 PM (This post was last modified: 12-29-2013 08:03 PM by Magnum Vaher.)
(12-29-2013 06:49 PM)Kayleigh McMillan Wrote:  
(12-29-2013 05:25 PM)Magnum Vaher Wrote:  Yesss I just realised how nice the Cheateau Spots were my fav are the Spot No.2

Wow! that looks epic I'm very curious how your project evolves I may be your customer soon because the 3 spot no. 2 is just so cool also and I see them rarely on the markets!
I have 6 of them in the breeding and traits include Blush ... dark chock whiskers.. RF ears.. and more Smile let me know when you want one im sure i will have a tone for you dollface

Kayleigh how do you post that picture like that ??? please help i have no idea how
and i want too lol
12-29-2013, 08:28 PM (This post was last modified: 12-29-2013 08:49 PM by Kayleigh McMillan.)
Cool Magnum!, I certainly keep that in mind and let you know when I have room in my cattery again to breed your kitties Smile

Posting a photo on the forum is pretty easy I'm unsure if you have to be a member of the photosharing platform you use.
I think this is Flickr?
I'm with Ipernity and for sharing via them we need to be a paid member not sure how that is with Flickr.
But either way you need to share the BBCode of a certain picture here.
This is by making the specific picture larger to see more share options on Flickr for example.
I made an example Graphic of how this works on Flickr attached here Smile

<--- Click to to make this picture larger

Retro Kitties Showroom »

Thanks given by: CatSoleil Bellecoeur
12-29-2013, 08:33 PM (This post was last modified: 12-29-2013 08:35 PM by Shadoze Edge.)
Thumbs Up RE: WHATS YER FAVE FUR / EYE COMBO RIGHT NOW!
A chocolate siameez with PINK ICE!

ShadoZe kitteh KLUB,
Isle of Nykus
12-30-2013, 04:45 AM (This post was last modified: 12-30-2013 04:50 AM by Magnum Vaher.)
Lets see if it works!!!!

<iframe src="https://www.flickr.com/photos/citzkatz/11406978073/player/27eaf94231" height="262" width="500" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen oallowfullscreen msallowfullscreen></iframe>
crap didnt work !!
12-30-2013, 07:04 AM (This post was last modified: 12-30-2013 07:16 AM by CatSoleil Bellecoeur.)
I've also always wondered how to post pics here in the forum. I've chosen a random photo from my cattery's flickr account.... let's see if I can figure out how to do this! : )

. . . . . . . . .

OMG! YAY! Big Grin It worked! Thanks, Kayleigh!

(Magnum, did you try it from a flickr account? If so, make sure you click on the "BBCode" option, not the "Embed" or "HTML" options; that's how I got it to work for me.)

CAT'S CATS
"The smallest feline is a masterpiece." (Leonardo da Vinci)
 Thanks given by: Winter Phoenix

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)