Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

10K Milestone !!
12-11-2013, 02:36 AM (This post was last modified: 12-11-2013 02:36 AM by anna Acanthus.)
10K Milestone !!
YAAY we've hit the 10,000 member mark !

Megagrats to the team for their superb product, innovation, creativity and customer service.
This is a example and an outstanding model of what a breedable should be. Heart
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: JC Aferdita , Vampiva Belfire , MrsSeren Resident
12-11-2013, 02:45 AM
RE: 10K Milestone !!
(12-11-2013 02:36 AM)anna acanthus Wrote:  YAAY we've hit the 10,000 member mark !

Megagrats to the team for their superb product, innovation, creativity and customer service.
This is a example and an outstanding model of what a breedable should be. Heart

you are so sweet anna!!! Smile so happy to have you a part Smile muwah!
 Thanks given by: anna Acanthus
12-11-2013, 02:55 AM
C'mon Callie yaknow i'm a brat really Big Grin

Thanx though xx
12-11-2013, 04:05 PM
I'm assuming you're referring to the number of members in the in-world chat group.

It's very good to see that still growing.

Presently, there's about 15,500 accounts on the web site.

The number of chat members probably UNDER estimates the number of people, since you don't need to be in the group to own cats; but you'll show an account on the web server, even if you own just one cat.

The high ratio (2 in 3) for the chat group to the web accounts fits with my estimation that KittyCatS has a low "churn" rate .. that is, most people who "try" KittyCatS stay with them a long time, and few of those who've been around for a while have actually completely left.

The question I'm usually asked is how many are "active" players .. which is very hard to estimate for KittyCatS. My *quess* would be between half of the web accounts (7500), and 80% of the in-world chat members (8000) are "active" players.

No matter how you cut it, though, when I compare KittyCatS! to other breedables of about the same age, KittyCatS! are FAR ahead of the pack. Many other breedables of about the same age are shrinking and, if they are not already, soon will be struggling to stay alive. I credit two factors: continual product line improvement, and a commitment to customer satisfaction.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
 Thanks given by: Maxwell Grantly
12-11-2013, 08:23 PM
i know you are a brat anna Smile i think we all have "brat" in us. (except me of course Tongue )

10k is a fun milestone... but the best thing really is the fun, creativity and diversity our community has.

thanks tad for your thoughts too! Smile you, anna, and i PROVE the diversity Tongue now if "fill in the blank" comments... it will prove the diversity even more! Tongue
12-12-2013, 02:32 AM
You assumed right Tad, spot on as usual ! I did kinda think those kind of details would take off the fun impact of my post if i included them … so i didn't … thanks anyhow.

And Callie, you're our brat model who inspires us to even greater levels of brattitude (i like that word think i'll keep it Idea) Wink
Before KCs and YOU i was a sweet shy unassuming little person, just look at me NOW ! Tongue
12-12-2013, 04:30 AM
Rofl Anna, doesn't it sound like "bravitude" ? Tongue

(cf a not so famous French Politician woman visiting the Great Wall of China)

Co-owner of TraitS R uS
[Image: bannieretrupetite.png]
Friendly KittyCatS market & auction site. French, English, Spanish, Dutch, German spoken
12-12-2013, 02:04 PM (This post was last modified: 12-12-2013 02:05 PM by anna Acanthus.)
Ugh you're right there Nen Big Grin

Better not get me going on politics tho Angry ^^

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)