Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Coffee & Bali Cream?
12-01-2013, 04:12 PM
Exclamation Coffee & Bali Cream?
K if I put son back with mom, which fur do I have better chance of getting?
Thank You!

Heart? New Born Kitten

Fur: Chateau Cat - Coffee & Cream No. 1
Eyes: Odyssey Bellini (Shape: Mysterious | Pupil: Big)
Shade: Natural
Tail: Boo Boo
Ears: Genesis
Whiskers: Silver (Shape: Guitar)
Size: Normal

MOM: Glitter Girl
Fur: Balinese - Cream Lynx
Eyes: Odyssey Bellini (Shape: Mysterious | Pupil: Big)
Shade: Glitter
Tail: Fussy
Ears: Odyssey No. 2
Whiskers: White (Shape: Guitar)

DAD: Dreamer
Fur: Chateau Cat - Coffee & Cream No. 1
Eyes: Canary (Shape: Mysterious | Pupil: Big)
Shade: Natural
Tail: Genesis
Ears: Genesis
Whiskers: Silver (Shape: Guitar)
??????????????????????????????????????????

~ Tigger BounceBounce - VeetMesser

*~* This And That Cats *~* Click Here For Taxi
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-01-2013, 05:22 PM
RE: Coffee & Bali Cream?
The kitten is probably hiding Bali Cream, but as far as I know the more dominant fur always has the higher chance of showing. In a similar situation, I was given the advice to breed two offspring that both hide the recessive fur together and hope they both "throw" the recessive fur. So I guess that would be your best shot if you're aiming to get a bali cream.

<insert witty signature here>
12-01-2013, 07:22 PM
(12-01-2013 05:22 PM)Ylva Helendale Wrote:  The kitten is probably hiding Bali Cream, but as far as I know the more dominant fur always has the higher chance of showing. In a similar situation, I was given the advice to breed two offspring that both hide the recessive fur together and hope they both "throw" the recessive fur. So I guess that would be your best shot if you're aiming to get a bali cream.
Well I'm hoping for another Coffee with Ody Bell eyes and more traits filled in.
But if it has to go by a bit of luck on my end? I will get Bali lol!!! Undecided

~ Tigger BounceBounce - VeetMesser

*~* This And That Cats *~* Click Here For Taxi
12-03-2013, 01:05 AM
(12-01-2013 07:22 PM)VeetMesser Resident Wrote:  
(12-01-2013 05:22 PM)Ylva Helendale Wrote:  The kitten is probably hiding Bali Cream, but as far as I know the more dominant fur always has the higher chance of showing. In a similar situation, I was given the advice to breed two offspring that both hide the recessive fur together and hope they both "throw" the recessive fur. So I guess that would be your best shot if you're aiming to get a bali cream.
Well I'm hoping for another Coffee with Ody Bell eyes and more traits filled in.
But if it has to go by a bit of luck on my end? I will get Bali lol!!! Undecided

Breeding him back to mom would possibly help you pull out the traits that she has that he hides, and you'll end up with his shown Coffee showing about 1/2 the time and bali cream or better the rest of the time. The reason I say 'or better' is that unless the Mom is pure Bali Cream, we don't know what fur she passed to her son. If she's pure Cream, then it there is no 'or better' possibility.

Kitty Kollege Pawfessor, Kitty Kottage
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Is.../69/224/22
Find all posts by this user

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)