Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

First steps of breeding??
11-13-2013, 04:21 PM
First steps of breeding??
Just starting out with KittycatS and want to breed. How old do they have to be? What other factors play in (like happiness etc)? Do you have any other tips for traits or how to go about doing this?

Thanks!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-13-2013, 11:42 PM
RE: First steps of breeding??
Hai and welcome to KittyCatS

KittyCatS need to be 7 days old and have their breeding turned on, it is turned on by default so unless you turned it off you needn't worry about this. They will start gaining love at 7 days old and will gain 10% per day without Milk or Cuddles, 14% per day with Milk or Cuddles.

The stats needed for breeding are 100% love, at least 75% happiness, at least 25% energy (and be awake), and no more than 25% hunger. You can see more about breeding here in the manual. http://kittycats.biz/help/

As for HOW to breed a good place to start is Saga Felix's documents which are located here https://docs.google.com/?tab=mo&authuser=0#folders/0B0_Wqb33nVpnZWYwNGViMGMtYWU4ZS00ZjAyLTk4OTctMzk2YzljODliMDhm

Good luck with your new addiction!

Heart KittyCatS lover and LazyCats auctioneer. Heart
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-16-2013, 07:29 AM
Welcome to the KittyCats pets! Learning how to breed is fun and entertaining! Smile

11-17-2013, 07:27 AM
(11-13-2013 04:21 PM)BriellaCapri Resident Wrote:  Just starting out with KittycatS and want to breed. How old do they have to be? What other factors play in (like happiness etc)? Do you have any other tips for traits or how to go about doing this?

Thanks!

Welcome Briella! You just found your new addiction. A good tip on traits is to discover what you like. Just remember to breed for what makes you happy. Walk around the markets and cam in on kitties that catch your eye. You'll see some distinctive style kitties and combo of traits. Develop your own. You will be amazed at the combo's and what can work together. We don't lack for choices here. Some traits I think isn't so pretty with the right combo really changes my mind.Some I just will never get past I don't think.

Tad has a wonderful play toy to check out some ear, fur, and eye combos to get you started. Check it out HERE!

"You're just jealous because the kitties only talk to me."

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)