Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Not sure if bug or just crazy..
11-02-2013, 06:21 PM
Not sure if bug or just crazy..
Ok. So 4 of my megas were ready to have a baby and I forgot to set partners. I logged on today to find 2 boxes but noticed one of my megas, Motley (male) was still at 100 love. I had another male at 100 love on the lot but their ranges aren't near each other. Well, I looked at the pedigree and noticed something odd. Both kitties show Crue (other mega male) as the father of both kitties. Um...huh? So I went to HIS pedigree and sure enough. He fathered both boxes TODAY! Here is the pic of his offspring from his pedigree.

[Image: TwoMomsOneDadAtTheSameTime_zpsbca245f5.png]

So it's like twins but from the dad. LMAO!

[Image: Untitled-3_zpse0d66f02.png]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-03-2013, 12:21 AM
RE: Not sure if bug or just crazy..
Could have been due to a glitch in the system. I would suggest filing a ticket to let KittyCatS know about it.

Heart KittyCatS lover and LazyCats auctioneer. Heart
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-03-2013, 06:04 AM
If this happened in-world it was most likely a sim rollback after the first box was made. If this *didn't* happen in-world, or if you're quite sure there was *not* a rollback, file a ticket in case this is a glitch the KC team should be aware of.
11-03-2013, 07:32 AM
Thumbs Up RE: Not sure if bug or just crazy..
LoL just like a true Tom Cat - a night out on the tiles whilst you was away!!!Tongue
11-03-2013, 08:53 AM
Seen this happen 2 week ago with a friend's cats.... your kittys had a 3 some!!! giggles and laughs.. but yer what sanu says XD
11-03-2013, 11:50 AM
Yeh my cats have also done this.

I partnered a cat. It gave birth...then the father bred again within 30 secs afterwards with another nearby cat who was at 100% love. It appeared he lost his love on the first breed however he still bred a second time with the other cat.

It was not a sim rollback because I was standing beside it when it happened. (Callie Cline also witnessed this and told me to make a support ticket which at the time I didnt...my bad...but I was about to leave for a 2 week holiday Tongue) Plus a sim rollback would mean the first box would disappear.

Proof:
http://gyazo.com/f3d0a4a53a630c5e2128a138a9f619b1
Its the two cats born on the date of 13-10-18.
IDs: e7086af2-b1dc-bdc3-e4be-84146fbd5c7e
b0044ca3-dea0-5243-6180-48bcaf6eee3a

[Image: v9rl.png]
11-03-2013, 01:28 PM (This post was last modified: 11-03-2013 01:32 PM by Tad Carlucci.)
I can think of a number of ways to cause this. A sim rollback being just one, and not even the most likely. I expect it's something we'll just have to live with.

Problems of this nature can be solved. But the time to solve them is during initial design.

The Rule of Tens kicks in. It's ten-times as expensive to fix something during initial implementation as it would be during design .. ten time as expensive to fix it during testing as it would have been during initial implementation .. at ten times as expensive to fix it after roll-out as it would have been to fix it during testing. So, if it could have been fixed with 1 week of design thought, I'd expect it to take about two years to fix it, now.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)