Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Halloween Kittycat Package's
10-29-2013, 12:37 PM
RE: Halloween Kittycat Package's
(10-29-2013 11:15 AM)Tatiana Cheng Wrote:  i am still looking for the supercat and ghost package myself. Checked at Enchanted but it seemed to be gone. Anyone have any others left? Please and thank you Smile

I have uhm.. 6 ghosties... IM me in world and I'll send you as many as you want.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-29-2013, 04:15 PM
I have 4 of the HeLL-o-Kitteh! boxes if anyone is looking for just the box. Just IM me in world @ sneakpastu Resident

[Image: sneaks_forum_signature.png]
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Sh...2/224/2001
Find all posts by this user
10-31-2013, 06:25 PM (This post was last modified: 10-31-2013 06:26 PM by Aryellas Resident.)
(10-29-2013 12:25 AM)DevaSamson Lyric Wrote:  Nope no luck finding any , went to the places suggested and I couldnt see any , will keep searching Smile

It was probably my shop they saw... sorry. Sad I was selling empty boxes out infront of my shop because last year I got asked if I still had some, and then... a random person or two bought my boxes ( I guess thinking they got freebie goodies along with them inside... ) and left them or complained with rude nasty comments as they could not understand why I was selling empty boxes... Therefor I stopped selling them, for I do not want to deal with people like that.

If anyone is looking for free empty boxes from either of the 3 Halloweens this year, just ask via IM in SL. Smile
Find all posts by this user
11-02-2013, 04:34 PM (This post was last modified: 11-05-2013 12:12 AM by Winter Phoenix.)

People often have them in their trash

and dont empty it out that often.

I usually have a bunch in my pocket,

I dont set them out in the shoppe to avoid confusion,

but some folks shopping for the special cats

sometimes like to have the fancy box they came in.

Stop by or drop me a line.

[Image: derkittehmill.jpg]

[Image: DERKITTEHMILLlogosmallest.jpg]

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Nykus/54/231/24/

Soylent Green is KitteH!
11-03-2013, 04:12 AM
I now have 6 ghost packages and 6 hellcat hearts. IM me in world and I will send them for free.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)