Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Open letter to the KittyCats-Administration:
02-08-2011, 02:09 AM
RE: Open letter to the KittyCats-Administration:
(02-07-2011 08:25 PM)KittyCat Princess Wrote:  thank you for your comment bernhard. i'm happy you like your KittyCatS and sad your friends didn't find them.
i'm going to add to my list making some more signs so people can perhaps find them easier!

thank you for your support Smile

Thank you KittyCat Princess, but only only sign I do not find enough. I would suggest selling the KittyCats in the first hall, and not hiding them so far behind. And please put up in addition a poster, this registers what the KittyCats everything are able to do.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-09-2011, 04:32 AM
Sorry....but this "Forum" is dead like a stinking cadaver.......laugh. And in the group it is not possible, to write the true meaning of myself. Its a pity.
02-10-2011, 05:16 AM
Well the forum is more quiet because we're all busy with our new CATS!!!!!!!!!!

and... as for the sim.. it's GREAT

and the store is laid out perfectly well, 100s of people had no issue finding the cats for sale.. even in lag with everything gray.. soooooooooooo... Im not quite sure what issue your three friends had.. ADD perhaps?

hehe

My cats are sooo cute!!!!
02-10-2011, 07:37 AM
(02-10-2011 05:16 AM)Jaguar Steampunk Wrote:  Well the forum is more quiet because we're all busy with our new CATS!!!!!!!!!!

and the store is laid out perfectly well, 100s of people had no issue finding the cats for sale.. even in lag with everything gray.. soooooooooooo... Im not quite sure what issue your three friends had.. ADD perhaps?

hehe

Dear Jaguar...many thanks for your enthusiastic answer. But.......people in the store ask me, where they could buy the cats, and other people in SL ask me always, what these cats can. There is NO info in the store, nowhere! It is a building to sell castles and gravestones, but it is not a building, to sell living cats. That I mean. Laugh.
02-10-2011, 10:19 AM (This post was last modified: 02-10-2011 04:58 PM by Kitten Longmeadow.)
(02-10-2011 07:37 AM)bernhard001 Wrote:  
(02-10-2011 05:16 AM)Jaguar Steampunk Wrote:  Well the forum is more quiet because we're all busy with our new CATS!!!!!!!!!!

hehe

Dear Jaguar...many thanks for your enthusiastic answer. But.......people in the store ask me, where they could buy the cats, and other people in SL ask me always, what these cats can. There is NO info in the store, nowhere! It is a building to sell castles and gravestones, but it is not a building, to sell living cats. That I mean. Laugh.

Well then Bernhard, I'm sorry you are dissatisfied with our product and our store. Good luck to you in your future breedable experiences.

There's a sucker born every minute, and the stray cats know where we all live!
02-10-2011, 11:15 AM
Bernhard, you're spouting nonsense of the highest order I'm afraid. There is PLENTY of information available about these cats, where to buy them and if you can't find the information required then it isn't hard to locate by asking someone in groups or by actually doing a very small amount of legwork. Your critique is just foundless. It's as though you expect everything to be handed to you on a plate?

As Kitten said in the post above, judging from your statements the Kittycats clearly aren't the breedable for you. You would probably fare better with something much simpler.

A final thought...TROLL.

Crazy cat woman in RL & SL!
Kittycattin'
Kittycats Arcade
The Kitty Witchery
02-10-2011, 03:37 PM
Now you've done it.. *reads Kitty's post and laughs*

See Bernhard here's the thing... a lot of people ask me where to buy redgrave skin too.. BUT.. I doubt that's due to lack of publicity on the part of Redgrave *chuckles*

As for the KittyCats, I've handed the LM to about 50 people so far and not a single one has come back and said... 'all I could see was the crypt'

as for your continued 'dissing' of the sim build.. perhaps you should step away from the walmart and go to an upscale mall? just sayn... I'm starting to think you're a very sad and lonely kinda guy, I do hope I am mistaken Smile

Wishin ya well

Jag
02-10-2011, 04:22 PM
Please insert picture of 'Forever Alone' guy here..... ;P

Crazy cat woman in RL & SL!
Kittycattin'
Kittycats Arcade
The Kitty Witchery
02-10-2011, 11:50 PM (This post was last modified: 02-10-2011 11:51 PM by Aurora Jacks.)
Thumbs Up RE: Open letter to the KittyCats-Administration:
I am beginning to think this thread isnt a constructive criticism thread anymore and its a lets go stand at the store and make up bad things about it, I am sorry, I think its hateful and wrong. The KittyCatS sim is such a great build and a great environment, It *ALWAYS* makes me happy when I go there, it is so cheerful! The cats dont walk around and cause collisions, which I personally feel is very smart, if they did I am sure someone would complain they have they have them turned on. The KittyCats Team is an amazingly talented and just all around good group of people just trying to make a great pet for all of us. The Textures are bar none the best on the grid!!! The scripts and animations, incredible. I feel I finally have a pet in SL and I love them. To see someone bash everything about them makes me wonder what the deal is, and its a bit old. I say KUDOS to the team and a huge WELL DONE and thank you!!

Heart Rori
 Thanks given by: Kristyn23 Resident , Vampiva Belfire
02-11-2011, 10:28 AM (This post was last modified: 02-11-2011 12:23 PM by Kitten Longmeadow.)
Thanks everyone for your input and comment on this thread. We've made note of each suggestion in this thread and thank you once again for sharing them with us. Further comments on this subject can be submitted via our support site. Thank you again! Smile

There's a sucker born every minute, and the stray cats know where we all live!

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)