Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Open letter to the KittyCats-Administration:
12-30-2011, 01:00 AM
RE: Open letter to the KittyCats-Administration:
It's really quite entertaining reading up on the early posts here with one's bleary first morning coffee eyes.
As someone points out the guy is definitely a troll, there to spoil the party as much as possible (although i do somewhat agree about the store design).
Perso if it'd been my site i'd have blasted him good, well before the second page of comms LOL !! Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-30-2011, 02:38 AM
well... i had forgotten all about this tread but am quite happy to say, though we may not always agree with customers input or how they deliver it, we do listen, and are happy to say bernhard is still an active part of the KC community and despite his early criticisms it's been quite a pleasure to run into him and learn, even when we disagree with someone, or they with us, they can still enjoy what we do, and we them Smile
01-02-2012, 08:05 AM
This thread is kind of insulting to me I never noticed this post sort of fortunately I think:-D
I know one thing from the KittycatS staff and creators and this is they are very devoted to their product and their customers and I read nothing than continiously bitter comments which the staff replies on with much patience and friendlyness.
About the so called "clean" store I can say I like it it is a store after all and I like stores to look proffessional and a lot of cute details are there and plenty of lovely cats.

[Image: o5e5bzt]

Retro Kitties Showroom »

Notorious kitty hoarder ..
My cats rarely leave my cattery.

Thanks given by: Vampiva Belfire
01-04-2012, 08:18 AM
Although this thread started a year ago I would like to express my utmost respect to the KittyCatS crew for answering the remarks in such a polite and positive way. Shy
01-06-2012, 07:27 PM
All I can say is O.. M.. Gawdd.. What the heck was that guy thinking! I love everything about KittyCats and their team of creators!! Couldn't be happier. Smile

Come visit us at Alley Cats! We running low on empty shacks!
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Al...147/129/24
01-09-2012, 07:56 AM (This post was last modified: 01-09-2012 04:54 PM by Khea Karas.)
I tend to agree with his early comment that the website and forum are not updated often enough and its about time Kittycats assigned some Forum Moderators/Webmasters (Which i also commented in another thread about) to keep the forum tidy and to sticky the important posts/resources, move posts to their appropriate locations, and close posts that are no longer relevant.

I really dont think it's too much to ask for general housekeeping. With some tidy up, the forums will be more user friendly and people will be more likely to get involved. As it is currently, newcomers are faced with a daunting task to even know what section to post stuff in, let alone find important information and resources that the community works hard to put together for everyone.

[Image: v9rl.png]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-09-2012, 11:11 AM (This post was last modified: 01-09-2012 02:51 PM by Kayleigh McMillan.)
Nods I would like it better if I didn't get offered an info package every time I rezz a product maybe an on click help button in the dialoge can fix this.
It might be better indeed if some info's are just visually available in the store or via an info button one could click to receive the info package.
And yes I get a lot of newcomer questions as well, when I TP to the shop, often from people who are confussed as I was when I started.
So I make sure to go to the shop when I'm not terribly busy lol.
Ofcourse I help out but yes there sure is room for a better communication of basic information.
An approachable CRS in the food and vitamine department would be very welcome as well so new people feel they can ask questions.
A more frequent update of the website with the new found traits and cats would be awsome.
The forum works fine for me I can find my way.
What I would like, since permapet only owner don't receive automatic updates on their cats, if the newest updater would be freely available in the food & vitamine department just as the collar and hat removers.
I have to say though despide some changes that could make information easier accessable I'm well awared the KC owners and staff is very devoted towards their customers and their product and are working hard to give us rocking cats with super traits and absolute splendid service!
So I'm absolute positive about KittyCats in general and I believe they care for us customers and our opinion eventhough they might not always agree.
Why I think we should give them a break as well.

Retro Kitties Showroom »

01-09-2012, 03:58 PM (This post was last modified: 01-09-2012 07:47 PM by Khea Karas.)
(01-09-2012 11:11 AM)Kayleigh McMillan Wrote:  A more frequent update of the website with the new found traits and cats would be awsome.

Yes the forum works fine, but it is a complete mess. Important threads about breeding tips are not "stickied" (Set to the top of the forum for easy access always) and there are alot of threads that no longer need to be open since they have been resolved. Also threads that are in the wrong areas should be moved to the appropriate forum sections. Wink

[Image: v9rl.png]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-09-2012, 09:00 PM
(01-09-2012 03:58 PM)Khea Karas Wrote:  
(01-09-2012 11:11 AM)Kayleigh McMillan Wrote:  A more frequent update of the website with the new found traits and cats would be awsome.

Yes the forum works fine, but it is a complete mess. Important threads about breeding tips are not "stickied" (Set to the top of the forum for easy access always) and there are alot of threads that no longer need to be open since they have been resolved. Also threads that are in the wrong areas should be moved to the appropriate forum sections. Wink

Would be convenient yes to have a seperate category on the forum for collected information as for breeding I agree Smile

Retro Kitties Showroom »

01-11-2012, 07:04 AM
@bernhard001:

If I'm understanding what you're asking, you want to buy new cats? Like something other than Genesis cats?

Well, there's several cat markets out there (Catnip and Juice Berry being the 2 largest I know of) where PLENTY of newer cats are being sold, as well as auctions that go on almost everyday of the week where many of the more rare cats are showcased.

The only cats available at the KittyCats mainstore are Genesis starter cats or limited edition cats that have starter furs under their costumes.

Truth be told, KittyCats has been the most interesting breedable I've worked with so far and yes, while the website does seem to need some updating with the discoveries of new eyes and furs, if you take the time to read through forums and group notices, the cat news stays extremely current.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)