Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Ability to change box name directly in Cattery
10-02-2013, 04:52 AM (This post was last modified: 10-02-2013 04:53 AM by Quantic Kimono.)
Ability to change box name directly in Cattery
Hi guys!

It would be a great idea to bring up the ability to change box name directly in Cattery. The only way we can do this at the moment is by bringing the box in world which for people who have 500 plus plus plus boxes might be an impossible task.

I would love to be able to look at my list of kitties and not only see their visible traits but also at least a comment field (preferably box name) where I can write what my box is hiding. This can be a precious tool and would definitely help with my choices.

Cool
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Serena Stroikavskoi , annlorene Resident
10-02-2013, 08:48 PM
RE: Ability to change box name directly in Cattery
I second the ability to change the box name. .....
The boxes do have a comment note you can add which I absolutely love, it helps me remember why I keep a box. Smile

"You're just jealous because the kitties only talk to me."
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
 Thanks given by: Quantic Kimono
10-02-2013, 11:20 PM
That would be really awesome! I breed in the cattery and have to rez the box to change the name on it
10-03-2013, 12:26 AM
(10-02-2013 04:52 AM)Quantic Kimono Wrote:  Hi guys!

It would be a great idea to bring up the ability to change box name directly in Cattery.
Cool

Yes! I've often wished for the same feature. Excellent suggestion. Smile

Alori (aka AnnLorene)
10-03-2013, 01:30 AM
Hi,

Yes comments can be a nice help but when I click on the pedigree tab or cattery boxes (when I need to bring a kitty in world) it would be very useful to see those comments directly on a column in that list. Considering that comments can be quite long and aesthetically probably not the best on a list, then on the field with box name I would like to be able to immediatly identify what my cat is hiding. I keep on forgetting on good cats just because if I want to keep track I need to go into the pedigree one by one... Sad

Thanks for the support guys! Smile

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)