Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

dream cats?
09-30-2013, 09:55 PM
dream cats?
i have seen people posting about how they want their cats to look, and i was wondering: i know it is possible to just imagine the look in your head from reading all the traits, but i would have a hard time weeding that out...is there a "builder" so you can assemble cat parts to see if you find a combination you like?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-01-2013, 01:15 AM
RE: dream cats?
There sure is! Smile It's maintained by a fellow community member, Tad: http://kittycats.biz/forum/showthread.php?tid=6521 The link to the builder is in the thread.

[Image: ohdeersig.gif]
KittyCatS History Thread
 Thanks given by: Wickedeve Resident
10-01-2013, 01:28 PM
You have to love the builder he put togther. He did an awesome job, and I'm sure many are greatful to his hard work. I love it!!
10-01-2013, 05:10 PM
The thread is now a sticky in the General Discussions area.

As new breedable trait values become available, the page gets stale. To bring it up to date, I need someone to request missing trait values. Newer values can usually be seen in your Cattery or Pedigree; there's a posting in the thread which describes one way to get the image URLs the page needs.

Often, newer trait values are only available for specific combinations. Non-working combinations either show a broken image icon, or simply don't show up on the page (depending upon which browser you're using and which options you have set in it). When requesting an update, I'll need a known-working combination to ensure I have it correct.

I'm hosting the page of my personal tad-carlucci.com domain. The old page should still be available and I try to remember to update it; but you should update your bookmarks to use the new URL: http://tad-carlucci.com/Build-a-Cat/
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)