Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Any Organization Advice
09-23-2013, 09:14 PM
Any Organization Advice
I have found at times trying to keep all the Kitties Organized can become interesting at times, any advice?

Like keeping track of where the Kitty Boxes are at?
Say if you have a customer approach you at a stall location and they are looking for a certain Kitty. You go to your Pedigree Page you find the Kitties you are looking for and you know they are In-World but where at In-World?
Is it at the Main Shop or is it at one of your Stall locations? and if so which one?

Being able to make notes on the Kitties as been Extremely helpful but are there any other tips that ya'll might have. I have found My Google Calendar very helpful if i remember to add my notes to it hehehehehehe.

I got to be organized because i am one that is not by far! But Working on it!Smile
So any Advice would be helpful to all of us out there like me Big Grin

~ Tigger BounceBounce - VeetMesser

*~* This And That Cats *~* Click Here For Taxi
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-24-2013, 06:45 AM
RE: Any Organization Advice
I have the same problem, due to multiple in world sales locations! You could put a little naming code in the front of your box name, like NL=Nachts Landing, SP - Scratchn Post, etc then from the Pedigree Page could see where it is at?

Mal's MegaCatz Too Adorable
Latest Born Kitty:
[Image: Malayaa_Resident]
Find all posts by this user
09-24-2013, 10:10 AM
When I set a box out anywhere for sale, first thing I do is normally go thru the online help button on their menu to bring up their pedigree so that I can enable the real-world pedigree link button there. If you do something similar, it would be easy enough to add to the notes while the pedigree page is up that says where the box is rezzed in-world.

Personally I have a sheet that has different 'locations' in my spread sheet, and when i put a box out in-world, I move it from my boxes sheet to one of my 'store' sheets. Also makes it easier to find to move to the 'gone' sheet when one sells.

Kitty Kollege Pawfessor, Kitty Kottage
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Is.../69/224/22
Find all posts by this user
09-24-2013, 04:44 PM
OH WOW ! I love Both These Ideas! Before I checked in to day on the forum I was going to do Something Like you said Malayaa. I was thinking of doing a Leter at the End Like:
[Z] which i will know is Main Shop, [Y] would be another and so on and so on.I first was going to do [A] , [B], [C] and so on but decided not a good idea with new comers and all they will think maybe [A] is for Apple and [B] something else and ect.
Liriel I am Like you I love My Spread Sheets.

So I think I'm going to Combine all our ideas because I do Also Have a couple Of Friends that Sell their Kitties with me and I can try to incorporate all of this into one plan. So that If I don't have what someone is Looking for I will know if they have it Smile

Ya'll are so awesome Thank You So So Very much!!!

~ Tigger BounceBounce - VeetMesser

*~* This And That Cats *~* Click Here For Taxi
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)