Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Wanted issue RESOLVED [UPDATED please read]
09-16-2013, 09:28 AM (This post was last modified: 10-02-2013 01:29 PM by Linu Zhangsun.)
Wanted issue RESOLVED [UPDATED please read]
Hiya everyone,

I'm relatively new to Kittycats breeding, i usually buy and turn them in to pets because they are just far to adorable.

At the moment i'm looking for two particular sorts of cats and i do not mind if they are permapets or breedables. I'll also be paying anyone who has these two particular cats.

I'm looking for a Bengal with Jade eyes, preferable a Silver Bengal with Jade eyes.
If there isn't one then any Bengal with Jade eyes is fine.

Also I'm looking for the Snowstorm collection cats, if i can find all four then brilliant if not I'll love to have at least one of them, again i'll be paying anyone to take it off their hands and they can be breedables or permapets also.

Hope you can help me out, any help regardless is much appreciated.
You can contact me inworld on Linu Zhangsun, my ims get capped unfortunately so please drop me a notecard inworld.

Thank you all again
Linu
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-16-2013, 11:22 AM
RE: Looking for Bengal cat with Jade eyes and Snowstorm
I have a 39 day old Snowstorm Tempest kitty. I turned breed off, but you can turn it back on if you want it. If you're interested, please IM me in world. Thorn Witrial.
 Thanks given by: Linu Zhangsun
09-17-2013, 11:41 AM
RE: Looking for Bengal cat with Jade eyes and Snowstorm
Hiya,

Thank you all for responding, just an update i have found me a Snowstorm kitty so won't need anymore but i'm still looking for a Jade eye kitty. I know by asking it to be a Bengal kitty with Jade eyes might be a pretty difficult to find, but if anyone has a Jade eyed kitty that they are willing to part with please let me know.

I also am looking for a Foxie Soft Black kitty, the eyes, ears, tail, size, whiskers do not matter nor if it's in a breedable/retired/permapetted/old/or anything else.

Please get in touch with me for either of those kitties with your price and i shall get back to you as sooooon as possible, drop me a note card or IM me on Linu Zhangsun in world.

Again thank you for any help, it's always much appreciated.

Linu
09-22-2013, 05:09 PM
RE: Jade eyes kitty and Foxie soft black kitty [UPDATED please read]
Yey i have my Snowstorm kitty and Jade eyed bengal!!

I'm still on the look out for a Foxie Soft Black cat they seem pretty rare by the looks of things so hopefully if anyone knows anywhere that's relatively cheap and such please drop me a message inworld, or if your looking to part with one please let me know your prices and such and i'll get back to you.

Thank you to everyone that's responded and any further response is so very much appreciated.

Linu x
09-25-2013, 10:41 AM
RE: Foxie soft black kitty [UPDATED please read]
Hi, I have a foxie soft black kitty, boy, for 2500 at
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/To.../163/47/21
09-28-2013, 07:29 AM
(09-25-2013 10:41 AM)HunieLuvr Allen Wrote:  Hi, I have a foxie soft black kitty, boy, for 2500 at
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/To.../163/47/21

Thank you thank you, i'll definately snoop over and check it out, hopefully it's still there
10-02-2013, 01:28 PM
Hiya everyone,

Thank you all so much for responding to my queries, i now have all the kitties that i want (for the moment).

it was lovely seeing the response i got and thank you all for dropping me a line to let me know it really does mean alot, but for now have a lovely evening and i shall paw at you all if anything crops up in my noggin i call a brain Tongue

Kind Regards
Linu
 Thanks given by: Thorn Witrial
10-03-2013, 12:15 PM
RE: Wanted issue RESOLVED [UPDATED please read]
I have a SnowStorm - Blizzard shes sitting in my inventory and I have a
Box
Cattery
Fur: Bengal - Snow
Eyes: Jade (Curious|Big)
Shade: Natural
Tail: Plush
Ears: Soft Fold
Whiskers: Silver (Mysterious)

Size: Normal
Send me a notecard inworld if you are interested or shoot me a IM I am a hit and a miss in world sometimes
10-03-2013, 06:17 PM
RE: Wanted issue RESOLVED [UPDATED please read]
Hi Linu, I have the Snow Kitties in my Main Store for sale!

Heart Amore KittyCats Heart
Check out all 5 Locations! Lm's in my Profile!
Main Store
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)