Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Are Kitties Sexist?
08-24-2013, 09:52 AM (This post was last modified: 08-24-2013 10:23 AM by Devilness Chant.)
Are Kitties Sexist?
For the past month or more I've been getting a lot of boy boxes. But I've noticed a few girls being dropped in the laundry basket?
Does this seem sexist to you?
Do you think our cute little pixeled friends are trying to say that laundry is woman's work? Tongue
I will let you ponder this while I go do the dishes. lol

[Image: 9584471972_4f2f2ddb42.jpg]
Are out little kitty friends sexist? by Devilness Chant, on Flickr

Devine Kitty Stuff MarketPlace
Devine Kitties at The Kat Shack
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-24-2013, 11:32 AM
RE: Are Kitties Sexist?
Maybe the males just go in the basket when you are not watching them? Because they are too shy. XD
 Thanks given by: Devilness Chant
08-24-2013, 03:37 PM
I heard that the next interactive toy coming is a recliner for the male kitties, complete with remote control, drink holder, and an attached big screen TV that only shows sports channels Big Grin
(just kidding! My kittens seem to like the laundry basket equally boys and girls, they share the kitty chores)

Mal's MegaCatz Too Adorable
Latest Born Kitty:
[Image: Malayaa_Resident]
 Thanks given by: Devilness Chant
08-24-2013, 05:13 PM
(08-24-2013 03:37 PM)Malayaa Resident Wrote:  I heard that the next interactive toy coming is a recliner for the male kitties, complete with remote control, drink holder, and an attached big screen TV that only shows sports channels Big Grin
(just kidding! My kittens seem to like the laundry basket equally boys and girls, they share the kitty chores)

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa when I start getting more girls than boys I'll have to put a recliner in front of the big tv you see in the background! lol

08-27-2013, 10:00 AM (This post was last modified: 08-27-2013 10:28 AM by Gloria Marchant.)
My Moreno does all the laundry himself. Carrie just jumps all over the basket and ignores him *nods*

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

The CatHouse
(( MARKETPLACE ))
(( IN-WORLD SHOP ))

08-27-2013, 10:24 AM
(08-24-2013 11:32 AM)Akitsuki Susanowa Wrote:  Maybe the males just go in the basket when you are not watching them? Because they are too shy. XD

(08-27-2013 10:00 AM)Gloria Marchant Wrote:  My Moreno does all the laundry himself. Carrie just jumps all over the basket and ignores him *nods*

Kitties are just full of surprises! lol Every time we think we figured them out they change up.

08-28-2013, 04:08 AM
(08-24-2013 03:37 PM)Malayaa Resident Wrote:  I heard that the next interactive toy coming is a recliner for the male kitties, complete with remote control, drink holder, and an attached big screen TV that only shows sports channels Big Grin

LOL! I love this Smile

Cat Lover & Enthusiast
Casual Breeder, & Collector
Creator, & Artist

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)