Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

INTRODUCE YOURSELF!
08-21-2013, 11:32 AM (This post was last modified: 08-21-2013 11:55 AM by SHERRY Wickentower.)
Heart RE: INTRODUCE YOURSELF!
Hello Callie and Everyone

My Name is Sherry and I am a cat lover since as long as I can remember. I don't know of a time that I didn't at least have one. When I was 6 years old I had to have a Tonsillectomy and have my adenoids removed because I was allergic to the cat my parents bought me for Christmas. She was a solid white long haired cat and very pretty. Since then I have no problem around them.

Over the past 20 years I've had 4 Siamese cats their names are KoKo, Yum Yum, Simba and Sugar. KoKo and YumYum were named after the cats in "The Cat Who" mystery novels by Lillian Jackson Braun. All my Siamese Cats were Seal Points except YumYum she was a Blue Point. All have passed away but Sugar... and she is my companion still today. Sugar was just a tiny fur ball when I got her. I was out walking one night and I seen her in the road and a car ran over her and she went tumbling I was terrified she was dead but when I got to her she was ok and I took her home and loved and cared for her since. Siamese are special cats...not very much like your regular cat. They are a strange sort of cat and that's what I like about them. Smile I have replicas of my RL cats in SL though the KittyCats. I have many other cats in SL besides Siamese of coarse. And I Heart them all.

I have seen the Broadway Show CATS twice and it was Jellicle and very much like The Heaviside LayerWink

One thing i'd like to see in the KittyCats future is an update that will allow them to follow. Cool UPDATE: OMG I was reading the forum and I see now KittyCats can walk with you I didn't know that KUDO's to the KittyCats Team!!!!Smile

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-21-2013, 11:44 AM
RE: INTRODUCE YOURSELF!
hi sherry!!! our new update does have a follow feature!!

2 types in fact... one where they follow you around your land.

hit "animation" then "follow"

the other is where you can have them walk beside you, "interact" then "walk"

so there you go, enjoy!!! Smile
 Thanks given by: SHERRY Wickentower
08-21-2013, 02:27 PM
Well, my real name is Isaura Simon, my avatar is Isaura Simons. I know, very original. ;D

In real life I'm an artist, graphic designer, and here I create clothing, skin, hair and almost anything that can be textured or built.

I used to own a cat, but she died a while ago. Never had the heart to get another one. But I do love cats and I love my pixel kitties. Love watching them run and jump around.
08-21-2013, 06:11 PM
OK. Everyone's talking about their RL cats. Here's ours. Charm calls it "DaBeast". I'm trying to teach the dogs to call it "Lunch" but, since it's larger than either of them, they think I'm a bit daft. Today, though, we're dog-sitting a Boxer puppy and, FINALLY, DaBeast has met its match!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-21-2013, 11:24 PM
Hi i'm penfold, i have been a kitty addict now coming up 2 year, i try to kick the habit, leave them alone, but but they just get to me, i don't know why, them eyes that cute animation they do when you tickle them sigh, i just cant get way!!

thank you for this AA meeting i feel a little better frewwwww
08-22-2013, 07:34 AM
(08-21-2013 06:11 PM)Tad Carlucci Wrote:  OK. Everyone's talking about their RL cats. Here's ours. Charm calls it "DaBeast". I'm trying to teach the dogs to call it "Lunch" but, since it's larger than either of them, they think I'm a bit daft. Today, though, we're dog-sitting a Boxer puppy and, FINALLY, DaBeast has met its match!

Tad, Yankee that you are, I am not from New jersey. I call it THEBEAST. or normally DAMNCAT. Even caught 2 year old granddaughter calling it DAMNCAT. Sigh, Gotta watch my language. Again.
08-23-2013, 04:38 AM
Hello all! My names Rae, I am fairly new to KittyCatS and I am enjoying every moment of it! I started off with one cat because I was interested and just simply amazed that you can have cats on SL. I then was introduced into breeding and got a second kitty. Then, after research, I am now stuck with 9 pairs of cats! I am a breed-a-holic! I am also addicted to forums as well so this all fits!

Reading everyone's stories and such is wonderful. I hope to learn more about KittyCatS and help build a stable collection of kitties. I currently own a store at a LiTTLe Bit of EVERYTHING, it's little but perfect for my small quantity of cats. I would appreciate it heaps if you took a look. The sim is brand new and growing fast with rentals for sale, auctions, classes (for newcomers), love area and so much more. Thank you in advance!

I hope you all have a pleasant day, and I hope to read some more interesting posts. Smile

~ kiTTy cOuTuRe @ A LiTTLe BiT of EVERYTHING ~
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Bi.../78/209/22
08-24-2013, 08:00 PM
Big Grin RE: INTRODUCE YOURSELF!
Hey everyone! My names kitty, real name is kerry Blush
I'm still learning about KittyCatS about counting the traits and findind hidden traits and etc lol i kinda suck at tryna learn i'm constantly reading saga felix's collection to try teach myself somehow i find it hard to drum it all in aha i find it constantly hard to figure out how to price kittycats if i were to sell it at my stall Undecided

i don't have many kittycat friends, i wouldn't be able to randomly add you without you knowing me first i'm really wanting to meet people who love kittycats someone i can chill with and show how our kitties are growing up and etc. Shy

i love going to auction to see all the people that come along it's wild that theres so many and i know hardly any! which i would love to change! Tongue

i have 4 amazing kittys which are all Balinese - Seal Lynx Smile each with different eyes hehe, i love my kitty to pieces!
i'm a catlover in rl i have two one's called felix and the youngest is called bobo who's a rascal! both boys Smile

i hope everyone has a great day and give all your kitties a huggle from moi Smile Heart

[Image: Kittylicious-19.png]
Kittylicious Listings
LazyCatS Market Co-Owner

08-26-2013, 12:31 AM
Hai everyone! I am Sanura Snowpaw! *waves wildly*

I started out going to the main store on opening day to get a SINGLE cat as a pet. I ended up getting a pair because I didn't want them to be lonely (I know I am totally a sucker). I wasn't planning to breed them at all.... But well things happened.

Oh you want to know WHAT HAPPENED?

Ohh alright, I suppose. I was one of the main organizers for Project FUR Japan a event to raise money for the animals effected by the tsunami in Japan I got to know Callie and learned a bit more about these adorable critters. Than my full falling happened went to an auction at Catnip or GTFO that was being help to help raise money for Project FUR Japan. I saw a little red tabby and fell head over paws in love and HAD to have it. Even than I had trouble mixing up genders and "he" turned out to be a "she" I also won the raffle cat which was a chateau 3 spot I decided to try my hand at breeding them together and got so caught up learning how many furs and traits and OMGAH everything!! Next thing I knew I had over 50 cats and was going nutty.

I also auctioned them as well for about 2 years, and I am fairly well known for making a total fool of myself, mixing up the genders of the kittehs, crazy stories, and giving the cats a voice with a crazy accent and my love affair with sugar, mainly pixie sticks!!

I have also taught classes on KittyCatS breeding and tried to get a mentor program together to help newer breeders and make a stronger community.

Even though I am spending more time on other things I still have a few breeding pairs and many pets that wander around my store and home.

Now that I have retired from auctioning I spend more time focusing on my store Somnia but I still have collars and other kitteh themed items for sale.

*shuffles around* Umm I think that is about it and hey if you wanna know more feel free to IM me I love to make new friends!!

*blows kisses to everyone, flicks her tail and poofs*

Heart KittyCatS lover and LazyCats auctioneer. Heart
08-26-2013, 10:30 AM
People call me Dev, Hi Smile

I started a little before the first Easter kitties, the Lazy Dazies. Now I feel old lol I rented my first house but it felt empty without a pet. So I set out to find one. Looked high and low and didn't like anything. I wanted something that not only looked good, (I'm picky about textures lol) but I wanted something that didn't just lay there. Something that was interactive and didn't move like a total robot.
A friend got me a box and I was like oooh. Then I opened it and killed the poor thing. (I think a few of us did that our first time) So he got me another one. I watched it bounce around and was hooked on the box! It bounced around on and off for a half hour, then out popped the cutest lil Domino! I fell right in love.
I remember the day I said no more than 8. About a year later I was slowly up to 90. Now I keep 30 to 40. I tried to stop all together, but just couldn't part with my little pixels of joy.

I can be very chatty, but mostly stay to myself. I have met some wonderful people in the kc community and have made some very dear friends here.
I can be mischievous, but not in a bad way. I love to laugh and make others smile.
Be forewarned I am one of the most honest ppl you can meet, so never ask me if you pants make your butt look big, cause I will tell you.

I started making things for kitties to supplement the cost of my addiction and became addicted to creating all kinds of things. My shop landmark is in my signature.

Thanks for reading and nice to meet you,
Dev

Devine Kitty Stuff MarketPlace
Devine Kitties at The Kat Shack

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)