Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

To New People Beware of this person
08-15-2013, 01:17 PM (This post was last modified: 08-15-2013 01:19 PM by Devilness Chant.)
RE: To New People Beware of this person
You could check some of the collar vendor scripts since I believe many of them were originally for gumballs and gatchas. The script I use in my St Light Collar Vendor is a gumball script and does the same thing as a gotcha.

Devine Kitty Stuff MarketPlace
Devine Kitties at The Kat Shack
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-15-2013, 03:29 PM
Charm wanted a gotcha and picked one up someplace.

All the problems y'all are talking about are the reason I took a day off other stuff and wrote one which won't hand itself out and handles out-of-stock by turning itself completely off so you can't pay it if there's nothing it can give you. It was easier to write it correctly than spend days (and L$) checking out all the others until she could find one which actually worked correctly.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-15-2013, 08:10 PM (This post was last modified: 08-15-2013 08:10 PM by Devilness Chant.)
I made something to help out with gatcha problems. At least I hope it will help some. Smile Catcha

Devine Kitty Stuff MarketPlace
Devine Kitties at The Kat Shack
08-16-2013, 03:30 PM
(08-15-2013 03:29 PM)Tad Carlucci Wrote:  Charm wanted a gotcha and picked one up someplace.

All the problems y'all are talking about are the reason I took a day off other stuff and wrote one which won't hand itself out and handles out-of-stock by turning itself completely off so you can't pay it if there's nothing it can give you. It was easier to write it correctly than spend days (and L$) checking out all the others until she could find one which actually worked correctly.

So, Tad, when are ya gonna start selling it!
08-16-2013, 03:58 PM
It's been on the Marketplace for months
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-16-2013, 09:51 PM
okay, this situation has gone on long enough i think. Both parties seemed to have found closure and resolution so why is this thread even still open? It's just dragging this thing on and on needlessly.

Big Grin Kitty Cats Are Like Potato Chips, You Can Never Have Just One Big Grin
08-16-2013, 11:44 PM
(08-16-2013 09:51 PM)Tatiana Cheng Wrote:  okay, this situation has gone on long enough i think. Both parties seemed to have found closure and resolution so why is this thread even still open? It's just dragging this thing on and on needlessly.

I think people are just trying to be helpful and help each other out with gatcha products. I think its great its turning it something positive ie) the catcha being made.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)