Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

MY Royal has the REAL EYE ~
08-03-2013, 08:11 AM
RE: MY Royal has the REAL EYE ~
(08-03-2013 06:24 AM)Tatiana Cheng Wrote:  Has there been a notice about these eyes that I didn't see? Usually with special cats like this they post something about what the cats will or will not pass on?? I'm feeling a little lost here Huh

Have not seen a notice, however it was confirmed in group chat by Callie that the royal kittens are guaranteed to have the royal sapphire eye, either showing or hidden (dependent on the passed eyes from the parents). This is like the Lucky Irish Clover eye kitten babies back in 2012. The dominance chart is not updated yet to show Royal Sapphire, but I have heard at auctions that the new eye is recessive to Jade and dominant to Prismatic, still needs to be proven versus tapestry organica (I *think* that is what I heard Liriel say...if my memory is correct)
Hope this helps, a new eye is exciting stuff!

Mal's MegaCatz Too Adorable
Latest Born Kitty:
[Image: Malayaa_Resident]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Kayleigh McMillan
08-03-2013, 10:56 AM (This post was last modified: 08-03-2013 11:00 AM by fabioazevedo Oh.)
My Royal was born with eyes Royal Sapphire.
The parents of my Royal, has eyes, Odyssey Bellini. So the eyes do not hide behind the Odyssey Bellini.

?????????????????????????????

? Finnin
? 0
Regal Royal - Duke
Fur: Balinese - Cream Lynx
Eyes: Royal Sapphire (Mysterious|Small)
Shade: Glitter
Tail: Genesis
Ears: Curious
Whiskers: White (Curious)
Size: Normal

?????????????????????????????

MOM: 9t BaliLilac, OdyBellini (hd-BaliCre+Whisk Blonde)
Fur: Balinese - Lilac Lynx
Eyes: Odyssey Bellini (Shape: Mysterious | Pupil: Small)
Shade: Illume
Tail: Boo Boo
Ears: Curious
Whiskers: White (Shape: Curious)

DAD: 6t AbyBlacksil, eye OdyBelli (hd-BaliCre)
Fur: Abyssinian - Black Silver
Eyes: Odyssey Bellini (Shape: Mysterious | Pupil: Small)
Shade: Natural
Tail: Genesis
Ears: Rounded
Whiskers: White (Shape: Guitar)

Store: TooAdorable
Blog: Mr.Cat - breeding, market and classes
Link: http://mrcat-kitty.blogspot.com.br/
08-03-2013, 11:19 AM (This post was last modified: 08-03-2013 11:20 AM by Callie Cline.)
i will check past notices when i can get back online. we did send one, and now i am thinking it didn't go out if you are not seeing it in past notices.

sometimes when sending them, i don't see them but know they went out as people talk about it. i assumed the same for this and will check it Smile

sorry for any confusion.
08-03-2013, 12:30 PM (This post was last modified: 08-03-2013 06:24 PM by Kayleigh McMillan.)
(08-03-2013 11:19 AM)Callie Cline Wrote:  i will check past notices when i can get back online. we did send one, and now i am thinking it didn't go out if you are not seeing it in past notices.

sometimes when sending them, i don't see them but know they went out as people talk about it. i assumed the same for this and will check it Smile

sorry for any confusion.

I miss notices frequently, even if they are send, not sure what that is.
But even if the notice wasn't send I Heart this sort of surprises :-)
I think the eyes are so beautiful!

Thank you Smile

[Image: 9426401364_c6fe873f1f.jpg]

[Image: o5e5bzt]

Retro Kitties Showroom »

Notorious kitty hoarder ..
My cats rarely leave my cattery.

08-03-2013, 12:43 PM (This post was last modified: 08-03-2013 12:44 PM by fabioazevedo Oh.)
Photo RE: MY Royal has the REAL EYE ~
I made a print screen of the screen. See the information kitten.
Eyes: Royal Sapphire (Mysterious | Small)

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Store: TooAdorable
Blog: Mr.Cat - breeding, market and classes
Link: http://mrcat-kitty.blogspot.com.br/
08-03-2013, 03:31 PM (This post was last modified: 08-03-2013 03:32 PM by GhostCollective Resident.)
so if my Duke is not showing the Royal eyes then he is hiding them? if I posted his pedi could someone help me figure this out? thank you to all who are clearing this up for me, I have been away and haven't seen much in the notices.

His pedi;
http://gyazo.com/e5aed7c3b3f8679bf1892c83e7d4bbca

Big Grin Kitty Cats Are Like Potato Chips, You Can Never Have Just One Big Grin
08-03-2013, 03:44 PM (This post was last modified: 08-03-2013 06:22 PM by Kayleigh McMillan.)
(08-03-2013 03:31 PM)Tatiana Cheng Wrote:  so if my Duke is not showing the Royal eyes then he is hiding them? if I posted his pedi could someone help me figure this out? thank you to all who are clearing this up for me, I have been away and haven't seen much in the notices.

His pedi;
http://gyazo.com/e5aed7c3b3f8679bf1892c83e7d4bbca

Yes Tatiana, it is confirmed to us that every Duke & Dutchess either shows or hides the Royal Sapphire eyes guaranteed.
This is also why, if people bred their dream kitty, KittyCats will restore the Duke or Dutchess with the former hidden or shown.
Because the original hidden or shown is replaced with this Sapphire eyes Smile

[Image: o5e5bzt]

Retro Kitties Showroom »

Notorious kitty hoarder ..
My cats rarely leave my cattery.

Thanks given by: CatSoleil Bellecoeur
08-04-2013, 08:54 AM (This post was last modified: 08-04-2013 08:54 AM by Maxwell Grantly.)
This is a quote from KittyCats:

"And these Regal Royal KittyCatS do have a special eye color that can pass! If the shown eye color trait is more dominant than the new Sapphire eye color trait, the hidden eye color trait was replaced with the Sapphire eye color. However if the shown eye color trait was more recessive than the Sapphire eye color trait, then the shown eye color is replaced with the new Sapphire eye color."

Magical stories from an independent author
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
 Thanks given by: CatSoleil Bellecoeur , Kayleigh McMillan
08-04-2013, 10:30 AM
Cool.

So, look at your Pedigree View for your Royal.

If you do NOT see the new Sapphire eye color, you KNOW the hidden is the new Sapphire eye color.

While this represents a BREAK in the genetic heritage, you can often examine the parents, and determine which parent's eye color was "mutated" to the new Sapphire eye color.

Liriel has already placed the new Royal Sapphire as somewhere near Tapestry Organica.

So, if you don't see it, and want to pull it out:

I'll choose "Platinum" at random as what I see on my Royal baby's Pedigree View (family tree) page.

I assume I don't have Prismatic, Blush Quartz, or Odyssey Bellini. If I do, I'd use one of them.

I'd use Odyssey Wonder, or work down Saga's chart, until I find the highest-listed eye color BELOW Platinum and ABOVE Tapesty Organica which I DO have.

I'd breed that to the Platinum-hides-Royal-Sapphire, looking for an offspring SHOWING the same not-Platinum eye color.

That offspring is guaranteed to carry Royal Sapphire. I would then, as soon as possible, switch to bred the offspring back to the Royal baby. My odds just went from 0% to 25%.

At some point, then, I'd expect to see a box SHOWING Royal Sapphire. I'd then, again, as soon as possible, switch to breed the offspring back to whichever parent (either, it won't matter). My odds just went up to 50%.

Shortly, I'd expect to see another box also SHOWING Royal Sapphire. I'd switch to breeding it to the other which shows it, expecting the odds to be very, very close to 100% every box would now SHOW Royal Sapphire. (There is a chance that I'll get one of those four or five most-recessive eye colors .. but it's so tiny I discount it).
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
 Thanks given by: CatSoleil Bellecoeur , Kayleigh McMillan
08-04-2013, 11:28 AM
Trying to be sure I understand correctly before I get too excited here...

I strongly suspected that my Duchess kitty was showing AND hiding genesis water eyes (though there is a slight chance that she is hiding Jade eyes). But if I do understand what is being said in this thread, since she is showing genesis water eyes --- she is definitely HIDING Royal Sapphire eyes? Really? Really! (Yay! Because she is a well-traited Salt&Pepper who is hiding Blush shade!)

Big Grin

CAT'S CATS
"The smallest feline is a masterpiece." (Leonardo da Vinci)

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)