12-25-2010, 04:59 PM
RE: WELCOME CAT LOVERS!!!
\O/ Oh so very very excited!! Thanks for inviting me!!Big GrinHeart

Heart Rori
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-27-2010, 04:09 PM
Yay! Waves to friends and new ppl! This is going to be fun! huggless!
12-27-2010, 09:19 PM
Waves over and whispers: yay the time has finally arrived and the wait is over Woot Woot~~~
12-29-2010, 03:17 PM
It's such a pleasure to be part of this purrfect team of beta testers. I am so looking forward to the results of these darling babies and then it will be so fun in finding out what they bring into this world of sl. Let's see who can jump the highest in welcoming these little darlins into this world...Heart
12-30-2010, 07:52 AM
I'm here! Late, but I'm here! Big Grin

I r n3k0 - I do it for the purrz
12-30-2010, 11:20 AM
Looks like I'm too late for the beta, but many thanks to Arianna Earst for introducing this forum and these adorable kitties to me! I can't wait until they are available for me to get some of my own Big Grin
 Thanks given by: Arianna Earst
12-31-2010, 12:19 AM (This post was last modified: 12-31-2010 12:22 AM by Arianna Earst.)
(12-30-2010 11:20 AM)IsabellaGrace Baroque Wrote:  Looks like I'm too late for the beta, but many thanks to Arianna Earst for introducing this forum and these adorable kitties to me! I can't wait until they are available for me to get some of my own Big Grin

You are very welcome Blush Thanks for joining in with the rest of the KittyCat addicts! There will be another beta group opening in the future and you are more than free to apply for it. Just check back here on this website for updates or the in-world group: KittyCat Addicts.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-06-2011, 05:13 PM (This post was last modified: 02-06-2011 05:15 PM by Belle Loll.)
Smile RE: WELCOME CAT LOVERS!!!
Hello....my name is Belle Loll, my RL cats names are Lady, Jazz & Jezabel and....... I'm a KittyCat Addict!!! Cannot wait till after work tomorrow so I can get some of these darling breedable cats;-)Tongue
[quote='belle' pid='519' dateline='1297034013']
02-06-2011, 05:30 PM
(02-06-2011 05:13 PM)belle Wrote:  Hello....my name is Belle Loll, my RL cats names are Lady, Jazz & Jezabel and....... I'm a KittyCat Addict!!! Cannot wait till after work tomorrow so I can get some of these darling breedable cats;-)Tongue
[quote='belle' pid='519' dateline='1297034013']

HI Belle! Welcome the rest of the KittyCat Addicts :-) I hope you get to have all the kitties you want in SL.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)