Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

EXPLANATION FROM LL ABOUT THIS WEEKEND'S ISSUES
05-31-2019, 12:48 PM (This post was last modified: 05-31-2019 12:49 PM by Autumn Ehrenkranz.)
RE: EXPLANATION FROM LL ABOUT THIS WEEKEND'S ISSUES
(05-28-2019 08:40 PM)auxilialaucour Resident Wrote:  Interesting that it wasn't posted on the grid status and that it was only your site. I breed several other breedables and everything was up during the weekend. It may have been more believable had you actually posted your im from the Linden Labs, but I really believe you shut down for the holiday. I really don't care what you do. i just do not like to be lied to.

If they had been shut down for the holiday, they would not have been able to write the work arounds that they did, nor deliver food, like they did. They would not have had CSRs on the Kittycats Addicts chat answering the same questions over and over, and being kind while doing so. It was as least every other minute that someone new came onto chat to find out what was going on.

In fact, the store was NOT closed until people started reporting their problems. Since anything in the store would not have been delivered, they stopped us from wasting lindens buying products they would never get. I was on that chat every day, and the CSRs and Callie had to deal with a lot of nastiness while simultaneously trying to get to the bottom of the problem. They spent many hours going through their code to find out if the problem was on their end. It wasn't.

Callie herself was on and off chat to let people know how it was going and to reassure everyone that it would be fixed and they would replace any cats or boxes that didn't make it through the problem.

It really wouldn't have mattered if they had another place to pick up food, as the scripts for that would not have worked either. I know of no breedable where you can pick up food anywhere but at their main store. There have been people who put out fake food in the past.

I have weathered through far worse than this, and never had the support we received from the people at KittyCatS. I've been on SL for over 11 years, and never had better support than this.

So, thanks to everyone who spent their weekend reading code, answering questions, bringing food to those who ran out, and taking care of cats that were due to have kittens but were about to age out. There are not enough thank yous in the world for what you all did.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Ellen Ireland , InariNinetails Resident , Arwen Swordthain , VeetMesser Resident , Mareep18 Resident

Messages In This Thread
RE: EXPLANATION FROM LL ABOUT THIS WEEKEND'S ISSUES - Autumn Ehrenkranz - 05-31-2019 12:48 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)