Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Not Sure What's Going On
04-02-2019, 09:41 AM
RE: Not Sure What's Going On
(03-31-2019 06:11 PM)Elora Lunasea Wrote:  Yesterday, 2 pairs of my cats were on the verge of breeding. Earlier today one pair produced a box - I wasn't interested in the result so I took it into inventory instead of letting it be "born". The other pair, had a few hours to go.

Later in the day the other pair read as having 13 minutes left when I check on them.

I went to do some things around my (rl) house and came back a while later to no box. Figured SL was just being slow but here it is way now than an hour later and nothing.

And I noticed, the pair that I had partnered, are now showing as not partnered (I did not have them to automatically repartner) which would lead me to believe a box HAD arrived - but, it did not.

I also wanted to move all the cats elsewhere so I picked them up into inventory and rezzed them back out a few seconds later. The female cat of the pair mentioned is now giving me a script error so, I'm wondering if this is possibly the reason why no box showed up?

Elora

About the 13 minutes you mention : it sounds like the pair had 13 minutes remaining on their partnership which absolutely doesn't mean they were to breed in 13 minutes. Partnering cats only ensures they breed together and not with another cat you own that would be ready to breed. It doesn't mean they *will* breed.
Cats that are partnered (even on auto renew) will automatically break their partnership after the 11 days of partnership if they don't have a kitten, which is more than probably what happened to your cats, nothing to do with a script error.

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Elora Lunasea

Messages In This Thread
Not Sure What's Going On - Elora Lunasea - 03-31-2019, 06:11 PM
RE: Not Sure What's Going On - HikariItsumo Resident - 04-02-2019 09:41 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)